Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Spanking strippers

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did you ever turn a dancer over your knee and spank her like the naughty little girl she is?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I tried this and she squirted milk outbher nipples

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You are lucky! The last time I spanked a dirty stripper - I got skid marks on the palm of my hand.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Not like that.But a dancer asked me to spank couple of days back.I did it.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO brilliant....fuck off crazy Joe

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s true! Wanna smell my fingers???

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ this is about spanking strippers, not sticking your fingers in their azz wholz...

Go spank your monkey with your shit fingers...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Juice?

Who the fuck is crazy Joe

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

What’s the difference? It’s dangerous to get near their asses -

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ did you catch a fart in the face?

W
wallanon
•

I was at a club last year on the VIP level, and a customer was spanking his stripper so hard that it echoed around the entire floor. The dancer I was with said the girl getting spanked around usually got $500 to $1000 for it. No dances. Just the spanking...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^ good story

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I had an old favorite that taught me how to spank the right way..

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I don’t mind if a dancer rips ass - as long as she warns me -

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement