tuscl

For the Detroit people which clubs do you think will close next?

DR99
Michigan
It's pretty obvious that more clubs are closing than opening now in the metro Detroit area now. Just wondered which clubs might be next. I got money on BT's on 8 Mile its the smallest in that area, and the last time I stopped in it wasn't a good experience. Scores/Silver Rain is supposed to re open as Truth, but we shall see if that all works out.

11 comments

• Htxx
    7 years ago
    I'd agree with you
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Never understood how BT’s (formerly Tycoons) stayed in business. Players and Coliseum are always the better place to visit.

Maybe the owners use it for some type of nefarious activity, or for a tax write off. Who knows? But it never seems to be busy.

Silver rain has been a bust from the very beginning in my opinion.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    BT's won't be missed, neither will Silver Rain.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I don't know how the PlayHouse in Romulus stays open.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Damn, Detroit clubs are closing? Since when? What's the beef with that out there?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    The clubs that are being mentioned are not popular ones. Nobody would miss them if they closed.
  • DR99
    7 years ago
    I found a place that listed all of the clubs from the mid 2000's Detroit lost a lot of the small hole in the wall strip clubs.
  • DR99
    7 years ago
    BT's has to be some kind of way to launder income or tax write off. How can you run a strip club that badly? I mean they charge more than the 2 clubs next door.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Mafia needs to launder it's proceeds, they are a longtime backer of the strip clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    its'
  • DR99
    7 years ago
    You would think you would choose a quieter business to launder money though that a Strip Club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion