tuscl

Yo Bitcoin Skeptics (Part 2) - Here's Your Chance to Get Rich!

Monday, December 4, 2017 5:52 AM
Are you a bitcoin skeptic willing to put your money where your mouth is? Good news! CME futures will give you the chance to short Bitcoin very soon (Dec 18). That's just in time to make a little money for gifts for your family and friends just before Christmas too. And you'll be joining plenty of hedge funds on the short side if you do: [view link] And we all know how well your typical hedge fund does when shorting right? So don't just be a tough talker with zero to back it up like skibum609 who is always wrong. And don't be like mark94 who will not (other than passive aggressively) commit to a position unless it is a vacuous one (might go up, might go down, might stay the same). Have an opinion and make or lose some money with it! (And I bet you folks can guess my opinion on what will happen to Bitcoin shorts.)

10 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Yikes! That's one hell of a short. I think I'll pass, but futures means trading in more ways than before. Volume will mean wilder volatility for day trading. Zero sum losers and winners.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think larger liquidity will lead to quick price discovery and mean less volatility. It will also give larger merchants a way to hedge out currency fluctuations which should accelerate adoption.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    I'm not going to short bitcoin for the same reason I don't buy it long. Unlike stocks, I have no idea how to value it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster, always boosting for some new kind of gambling. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ SJG, what do you promote? I forget your stance on these matters.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I promote putting your time and money into your own affairs, not into glorified gambling. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG is trying to form an all gay, all psycho church where they make money by using black magic to conjure it out of thin air. Their other activities will be tax evasion (waster of time since they'll have no actual income), gay orgies, front room makeout sessions with prospective recruits and circle-jerking each other about how terrible Donald Trump is.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Word is @SJG may also start an R&D unit to solve such burning questions of whether their software (to track how many gay members they have) should be written COBOL or if they should stick to Turbo Pascal.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster, always up in their high rise, all male of course. Now we know what Dougster means when he says he believes in "Athenian Democracy". Right. Oh well, with BitCoin Dougy will probably get in and out fast enough to buy himself another Rolls-Royce Hey Negrita [view link] SJG SJG Coin, now on the market. Don't pass up your chance to get rich! [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Bitcoin Plunges, Extending Bearish Run | CNBC, yippee! [view link] As it goes down, Dougster making off with all the money: [view link] Usually Dougster prefers face to face scams. Entering town via a Rolls-Royce followed by an armored car to hold all the money: [view link] Dougster learned these tactics when he apprenticed for Rev. Ike. [view link] But since he lost his Rolls-Royce in the "correction" which signaled the end of the Boom of 2015, for now he is fucked. This is why he is focusing on online scams, until he can get another Rolls. SJG Worst Cities To Live In Every State [view link] Albany Georgia, lowest median home price? Merced CA, near Fresno, also site of newest UC campus. Warren Haynes ­with Joe Bonamassa [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion