Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

shadowcat

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

19 yrs ago · 1 min read

shadowcat is dead. The legend of shadowcat will live on through my eyes. I had intended to beg to founder to reinstate me on this day. But I cannot. I still have a rotten taste in my mouth. I know that there are a couple of you who could give a shit but for each of you I know that there are 10 more that do care and I want to wish you all a happy New Year.

Replies (2)

Profile picture for DougS
DougS
•

Welcome back (if you are back)... funny, I had a suspicion that Igiveup had a familiar way of writing... I even tried to check the email address the other day, just to see if it was the same email address...

Profile picture for casualguy
casualguy
•

sounds like you're back in blue.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement