tuscl

Michigan Detroit (Inkster) people

bree1989
Downriver/Detroit Michigan
I’ll be at Bogarts tonight and Sundays have been a nice good vibe with well over 15 girls for variety and such.

Come see me!!!!!!??

I go by Breezy

15 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    good sales technique/strategy

i would come see you sweetheart---if i was in your area
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the info, but I'll be watching the Steelers.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I'm in Jersey, but I would if I could. I bet you're hot.
  • osogrande
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the update, Bree1989. Guys, cut her a little slack. She reads the board and responds politely to PMs. We missed connections at Cricket, but she's still on my list of TUSCL people to meet.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Shucks, I was just there yesterday afternoon. Hmmmmmm, wait a minute, I've got a free cover charge card. Be sure to ask for it, folks when you leave the multiple clubs the family owns, it's a great way to grease the skids.
  • bree1989
    7 years ago
    Hey guys thanks for the responses. Thank you especially for the supportive ones!!! To the couple potential people who might come up and have some fun, I might be going by “Gemini” now. Long, irrelevant story. And I do not have kids. I wouldn’t be this open on any sites or social media nor would I dance. I literally do it for fun. Not just work. Have a great night everyone!!❤️❤️
  • dancewdcpa
    7 years ago
    Good to know, Bree/Gemini...what time does Bogarts open on Sundays?
  • hotdog0007
    7 years ago
    Can I pm you the next time I will be in the area to find out where and when you will be working and also your current stage name. You can pm if you like
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Bogarts opened at 11:30 m, dancewdcpa.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    am
  • bree1989
    7 years ago
    Dude wya
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Hi Bree, I might stop in Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, Would be after midnight. You there any of those nights?
  • dancewdcpa
    7 years ago
    Thanks Vince
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Anybody go and meet the lovely lady ?? I would have liked to but I didn't want to do the 100 mile round trip twice in 2 days.
  • Ermita_Nights
    7 years ago
    I was at Bogart's Saturday night and didn't see this post until now. I've had mixed luck there in the past but Saturday night was pretty good. Good selection of girls, many of them better looking than usual for this place. One drugged-up upseller, one bored girl, the rest were fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion