tuscl

A first for me!

Clubber
Florida
On football Saturday with no games I was super interested to sit and watch, I decided to play a recording of Titanic I recorded off the AMC channel. I would was some of it, then switch to a game or two just to see what was going on, then back to Titanic. BTW, I know the movie by heart, so it was mostly a time killer.

Anyway, I was fast forwarding through commercials and something caught my eye. Backed it up and it was ad for the Cheetah clubs. Can't recall ever seeing a SC ad on a commercial channel. I've heard spots on the radio and seem to recall a TV spot on a local only channel, but not sure.

Has anyone seen a SC ad on a national network? I am pretty sure it was recorded during prime time.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't recall seeing any SC adds on TV, I wonder if they're even allowed
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Apparently it is not illegal but.....

https://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/s…
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    You'd think the odds would be much better to see an ad for a strip club during a football game than during a rerun of Titanic.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Hah, football, guys pay attention to it. Titanic, guys are bored and wondering what else they could do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    One would think they'd be a LOT more expensive during a football game
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    grand,

Excellent point.

Book,

At times, once one retires, boredom can enter the picture. It this case it didn't. As I stated, I was switching between games and the movie. You see, I am able to multi-task, whereas you may not be able to do so. Hope this clears up your misconceptions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion