Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A first for me!

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

On football Saturday with no games I was super interested to sit and watch, I decided to play a recording of Titanic I recorded off the AMC channel. I would was some of it, then switch to a game or two just to see what was going on, then back to Titanic. BTW, I know the movie by heart, so it was mostly a time killer.

Anyway, I was fast forwarding through commercials and something caught my eye. Backed it up and it was ad for the Cheetah clubs. Can't recall ever seeing a SC ad on a commercial channel. I've heard spots on the radio and seem to recall a TV spot on a local only channel, but not sure.

Has anyone seen a SC ad on a national network? I am pretty sure it was recorded during prime time.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Don't recall seeing any SC adds on TV, I wonder if they're even allowed

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Apparently it is not illegal but.....

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

You'd think the odds would be much better to see an ad for a strip club during a football game than during a rerun of Titanic.

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

Hah, football, guys pay attention to it. Titanic, guys are bored and wondering what else they could do.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

One would think they'd be a LOT more expensive during a football game

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

grand,

Excellent point.

Book,

At times, once one retires, boredom can enter the picture. It this case it didn't. As I stated, I was switching between games and the movie. You see, I am able to multi-task, whereas you may not be able to do so. Hope this clears up your misconceptions.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement