tuscl

Who would you wish for?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
It's 27 degrees outside. I am sitting here, next to my fireplace, with a nice warm fire going. Shadowacat, my 16 lb, former namesake is curled up in my lap while I watch a stupid movie on HBO. Toni I need you!!!

5 comments

• shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Dude. Do you have any clue as to how far you would be with Ashley now. If you had not spent all of that time and money on those stupid road trips? If you would have spent it with her, she would have been jelly in your hands now. I will keep her on my menu (low burner).I gotta get me some of that cagun fried turkey...
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Bones: I feel for 'ya... and appreciate what you've gone through, and respect (and maybe envy) that you feel so deeply for you wife.

I, especially after reading Bones' wish, feel guilty that my wished for fireplace partner would be my ATF (and not my wife). It's been three weeks since last time I was with her, and I am definitely missing her.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    freak daddy: I started this thread just to be funny. Like shadowcat has done so many times in the past. I expected to hear "Ashley" from you. I know how much you miss your Ann. If I were GOD, I would bring her back to you. If I were GOD, I would bring shadowcat back. Since I cannot do either of the two, I offer my ex wife.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    ... and if she's not hot, I guess she'll just have to get naked with me and absorb my body heat until she is. Sounds like a plan. Don't you just hate it when several girls in a strip club want to do that? I should have known there might be some disadvantages to being so hot blooded. :)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    It got cold there fast. It's still in the 30's here in South Carolina. Just joking.

Of course I can tell your question is hypothetical since I can see it is 40 degrees right now at your location.

A nice meal followed by a hot girl would sound good to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion