tuscl

SS bingo

joc13
firmly on the Atlanta United bandwagon!
Friday, November 24, 2017 7:09 AM
Next time there is an organized meet up, someone needs to make up some SS Bingo cards similar to these [view link] and actually play. I used a website once to make "trendy tech jargon" bingo cards for a social event at a conference, so I know there's one out there. We just need a good list of SS/SC items for the boxes. For a good game, you need way more than 24 items, so that each card will not contain all the same items. You also need players who will follow the "honor system" which might be asking too much for a group of us from here. ;-) Two items to get things started: An ACTUAL handshake greeting A Stripper Handshake greeting

11 comments

• mark94
    7 years ago
    In fairness, I’ve overheard PLs use many of those lines. Cringe worthy.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I've used a few of them myself!!
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    JFC, half of that stuff is simple small talk.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I don't do this with anybody but you. I'm going to college. Your dick is so big.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've only asked two of those questions and that was after they asked me the same question. How old are you? and How many kids do you have? So add those to our list as well. Here are more What do you do for fun? What do you do?(job) Are you married? You're cute. I love your muscles. Are you a cop?
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    "Are you a cop" is one of my favorite questions. It is almost a guarantee of fun in VIP.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    As a text message to explain why they didn't write back for a whole week: "I'm so sorry, I lost my phone. But I just found it again. And I'm working tonight! Come hang out at the club!"
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Are you San Jose Guy?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Fun idea... my proposals for stripper bingo card cells: I'll be back after I go on stage We'll have so much more fun in the VIP Do you have a tip for me? Do you come here often? Sorry I lost my phone! So.... what do you like to do when you're here?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @BookGuy that would be a very good safety question for the girls, but if they know to ask that then they know way too much about this site, and we don't really want that do we?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That bingo card was great! It’s one time where winning might actually be losing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion