tuscl

Update on Ignore list...

driver01
Florida
Friday, January 12, 2007 7:02 PM
Being a believer in free speech and an espouser of the rights of any man to make a complete fool of himself, I never the less have taken advantage of the ignore feature for 3 of our fellow tusclite brethren(the same 3 that many of you have probably selected.) I respect their right to post nonsense, I just choose not to read it.... I don't visit this board as frequently as many others and post even less but still... is anyone else thinking of adding a certain fourth poster to the current roster????

14 comments

• FunSeeker
    17 years ago
    Bones7599: I like your humour! Putting yourself on the ignore list!! I always enjoy your fun filled reviews and postings! Keep them coming to us!
  • FunSeeker
    17 years ago
    parodyman--> deserves all the criticism he can get. He has been STIRRING his SHIT for a long time starting with shadowcat, ClifBar, and so on.... He should be the focus of attention for his FAKE REVIEWS, useless postings on this Discussion board.
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    I don't put anyone on my ignore list. I just like to be reminded how pathetic some people can be. I particularly like how RL keeps rehashing old posts from long ago. I just prefer not to read his, but some of the recent responses to his old posts definately have some entertainment value.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I have eight on my list, so I win! Yay!! I have all those mentioned plus a couple of spammers I had forgotten about. I don't agonize over clicking 'ignore'. In a fraction of a second, it saves me the effort of skipping over junk I wouldn't waste my time on anyway. I sure don't worry about missing anything from these dweebs. If a snyapse causes them to miraculously post something worth seeing, I figure I'm sure to hear about it from somebody else.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    DougS, as the only person to get banned from this site, I totally understand when you say that you gotta do what you gotta do. Clifbar is back on my ignore list. I tried to give him another chance but after his last shot at us old guys, I had to put him to sleep again.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Coincidentally, the "fake review" topic sh!t was beginning to gnaw on me, and when I checked the recent discussion board postings and found yet more of those added, I decided it was time to add FunSeeker to my Ignore List. I've now got three on my list, including previously ignored ClifBar and RomanticLover. It tried to give them the benefit of doubt, but enough was enough. I'm always apprehensive to add someone to the list, 'cause I keep thinking they might post something of SOME value some day. As I ramble on, I s'pose there are those that are close to adding me to their list because they are tired of my voluminous postings, and sometimes off-topic ramblings. Well, if 'ya got to, 'ya got to, right?
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    RL, Davids, Cliff Bar. I'll put up with a lot of crap but those guys are just a waste of time and bandwidth.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I just put George W. Bush on my ignore list. Oh, wait, you mean the website ignore list at TUSCL ...
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Caution: Do not call flounder out. He hates that. Do not ask him questions about why he did this or that. He doesn't know. His editors did it! He does not have control over his site or staff. It is just 3 or 4 guys working out of a garage in California. Oops I fucked up again. Do I smell another banning? Oh well. At least Iwon't have to listen to Yodas shit about brazilian chicks any more.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Romantic Lover, RL, davids and cliffbar are all the same person. Anyone that does not recognize this is a moron. Currently only Romantic Lover is on my ignore list. Davids has been silent. Cliffbar actually gave me some sympathy when shadowcat got banned. Strange, the troll remains but the guy with 88 reviews has been stripped of his idenity and credits.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Well, I would say flounder but since I and shadowcat are on his permament ignore list, it doesn't seem worth mentioning. Oops, here I go again. Give me a fucking break. Today is my 65th birthday.
  • driver01
    17 years ago
    Yep AN...right on point. As to your closing in on ignore observation, while parody is not always very subtle when he baits his traps, I find it amazing that fs is not bright enough to avoid them. But then, here I am taking the time to comment on all this...yikes-- time to go to a strip club--lol...
  • driver01
    17 years ago
    Well... Looks like Parody set the bait and FS just keeps walking into the trap, so to speak. It's amazing how gullible one man can be... Add one more to my ignore list....lol
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    On my ignore list, RomanticLover, davids (although I don't think he posts anymore) and cliffbar, who is well documented and admitedly the same person as davids (trust me on this, but I can pull out the posts if necessary). There is great suspicion, perhaps even agreement that RL is also the same person. Opinions vary, I don't much care since they're all useless as far as I'm concerned. Closing in on ignore status, Funseeker, just for his constant "fake review" posts and Parodyman, for his enabling. Of the two I'd be more reluctant to tag parodyman, admitedly he is an acquired taste IMHO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion