tuscl

Advice to the newstrippers...

Dear new stripper... your gonna see alot when you first start dancing. Your gonna be the girl that every customer wants. The fresh meat.. the new girl. then one day youll be turned down for a dance. You'll cry alot. laught alot and be a mix of emotions. The new girl will never be liked by the other dancers at first. on day you will if you last. Eventually youll get burned out. Either leave or find a new love for working that you didnt know possible. Every new girl has the thought of what if i do more... is it more money... will i still be able to look at myself the same way. Thats a question no one can answer but yourself but i will say that if you chose that life you'll still need to love yourself and take care of yourself. New girls will get pushed to try new things... alcohol... drugs. The reality is you prob will at least try but dont get wrapped up in that lifestyle. If you do one day youll wake up wondering what happened to the old you. Stay straight and keep your chin up no matter what. But the besdt advice i can give a new girl is love yourself. Your beautiful and strong and dont ever let someone tell you that your not...

8 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    Sounds like good advice to me!
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You go girlfriend
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    thanks guys
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Can't fault that advice poledancer.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Not only good advice but spot on especially the part about waking up and wondering what happened to the old you.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Perfect advice poledancer!
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    THANK YOU POKEDANCER for the great advice.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Good solid advice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion