tuscl

Douchester for dicksucker of the century !!!

Ever watch a fag suck basketballs thru a garden hose. Douchester/txtittydumbass says it's super easy. I'll pass on getting AIDS from that fag

22 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You should know about AIDS, as you have it. I don't you stupid asshole. What a stupid cocksucker you are. I won't leave here, dumbass. You will, when the AIDS kills your fag ass. Big celebration here, then, asswipe !! LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    vinceygirl sure gets mad when we point out his lies about military service. Why not just own up to the fact that you lied and apologize for it now, vinceygirl?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I don't have to, faggot. Burns your ass when I always win, doesn't it, fagboy ?? Go suck some more basketballs. With luck you'll choke and die. ROTFLMMFAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    When have you ever won @vinceygirl? Sorry but if you lie about military service, get caught for it and refuse to apologize then you lose and you are a loser.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You are so frustrated that you have lost so badly on this one you are one crying: "I just wish you would fuckin' die!"

Just apologize vinceygirl.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LMAO at your stupidity, fagboy. As always, you shitfaced cocksuckers are wrong. Blow the gang here at TUSCL. We all chipped in a penny. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, dickbreath, you are dog crap. Eat some more of it. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Question is, when will you choke on it and leave. None want you here. You are an asshole's asshole. ROTFLMMFAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    No answer to the question of when you won, vincegirl? Sorry but I think a guy who lies about military service is a loser. But please feel free to let me know why this is wrong.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You know nothing of truth, liar. Lick my balls, loser.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hahahahahaha, you are the recycling queen loser, fag. Eat my shit-stained shorts. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vinceygirl: we've asked you countless times to tell us the truth then. Did you serve actively in the military or not. And no protesting a war is not what we mean. You cannot give a direct answer to that very simple question. One day you said you did, the next you said you didn't. Now you don't want to talk about it all. That pretty plainly makes you a L-O-S-E-R.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You can't take it that I don't give a shit about your dumbass lies. Lick my ass, Douchester/txtittydumbass. I feel a big dump coming on, you'll love my JD Black enhanced shit rolling down your throat. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Ok, you say you served in the military when you didn't but I'm the liar? Okay, got it, vinceygirl!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    All you got is AIDS and the rags you wear from the dump you live on, fagboy. LMAO. Eat that shit rolling out my ass down your stupid throat. Score: Vincemichaels: 105,900-Douchester/txtittydumbass: Minus 39,457,998 ROTFLMMFAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    And still no answer to the very simple question of whether you served in the military or not. Just keep running from that question, vinceygirl. Maybe you'll fool someone.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Obviously, Douchester, you aren't going to get an answer. I have no obligation whatsoever to do so. You think you are such a man, harassing people here. WRONG AGAIN, FAG !! You are the biggest loser we've ever seen here, Douchester/txtittydumbass.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vinceygirl: Harassing "people"? You, vinceygirl are no "person" but rather a DickBreath Neanderthal.

And it's very funny that you: a guy who lied about military service and whacks off to underage girls in teenage swimsuit competitions is calling other people losers.

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, loser, I don't whack off to teenagers as you say. You always are dead wrong. One of these days we all hope you will die and no longer pollute our site. Fuck you, dickbreath.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, faker, keep fondling yourself at Santa's workshop at the mall. The surveillance camera's video of you will be used at your trial. LMAO
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Obligatory happy news: A pair or dykes just had a child.... one of them had been impregnated with a Turkey baster filled with what was pumped from Douchster's stomach 9 months ago!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Vinceygirl Michaels denies whacking off to underage girls in teenage swimsuit competitions in though we have two threads where he admits it? That one ain't gonna fly.

Interesting he's not even trying to deny lying about military service anymore.

So some progress? (One year later.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion