Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Married high school teacher, 22, who appeared in a TV news segment about her job

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Teacher, leave them kids alone! Send your nudes to me!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I guess I was born 60 years too soon.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

She has the same blank stare in her mugshot and the selfie

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Amazing how stupid these teachers are. Did she really think she could keep this a secret? High school boys are going to talk and brag.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Males 18 and under are by definition idiots...

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

^^^ Not only 18 and under.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Something tells me she’ll be stripping in the Oklahoma clubs as soon as she’s done with her probation.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Maybe I need to offer a "Digital Citizenship for Young Men" class to my local high schools so I can teach these boys how to keep their phones secure and their mouths shut. That way, if they do find themselves in the situation of banging a hot young teacher, they can make it last a longer time.

Was any one else struck by "Canadian County" and "Yukon High School"? Is there an enclave of Canadian refugees living in Oklahoma?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Sorry, I re-posted the story in another topic. I saw the "UK" link in jack's post but didn't read it. Figured that was one that happened in the UK, not the US.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

The prison doctor will be playing with her pussy on a regular basis.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Why couldn't I have a teacher like that. She'll be stripping in a club soon

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Here's what her stripper outfit will look like: imgur.com

She would be part of the prison's work release program.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement