Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Man leaves children in car in strip club parking lot

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Father of the year.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

And in addition to holding the father responsible, there will be an outcry to close all strip clubs because they encourage such irresponsible behavior.

I guess we'll also need to close all the grocery stores, convenience stores, shoe stores, department stores, and the like that other people have gone in to while leaving children in cars.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

He should have slipped a dancer some cash for her to go to the car and watch them for him.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

As I have suggested before clubs should open day care centers for customers and dancers. :)

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Al Bundy at the "Nudie Bar"

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

Hey, I cracked a window!

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

I would like to see the female NBC news reporter in the clip at a strip club!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

In car in the parking lot, that's bad news.

SJG

King Crimson, live 1982 youtube.com

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Possible i guess...Ive waited in the grocery store mall parking lots for pretty long playing teh gameboy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement