tuscl

Sucking dicks is Douchester's life work.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:27 AM
You know folks, it's rather entertaining watching the faggots here ranting and raving. Douchester/txtittydumbas/Trucidos must be semen deprived. Well step right up, no waiting, they have their mouths open, their fake teeth out, ready to suck. LMAO

9 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Wow! Vinceygirl michaels sure flips out when you call him out for lying about military service. Just own up to yours lie and apologize for it, vinceygirl.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Nope, wrong again, faggot. I laugh at your pathetic rants. Lick my balls, fag. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I knew you'd pop up ranting and raving again, dickbreath. Lie, lie, lie, faggot. We just laugh at your stupidity.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Fuckface can't spell either. ROTFLMMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Wrong again, dumbass. Lick my ass crack, faggot txtittydumbass. Go back to your trashheap and fall over dead in a pile of your shit. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Seeing as you are dead wrong as always, faggot, drop dead. Do the world a favor. ROTFLMMFAO. Suck my dick !!!!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    So, vinceygirl, help clarify things a little bit. Did you or did you not serve in the military. No we don't mean protesting a war. That's not the same thing. A yes or no will do fine. Did you serve in the military or not? If "no" then are you willing to admit that you did lie about military service?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Careful there, Dougster is known to be suicidal, last time having himself frozen in LN2. SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Douchmeister's High school yearbook stated that his nickname was "Krispy Creme' from the glazed donut effect he had cumming out of the locker room when he was 'water boy/ piss boy' for the Jr. Varsity Football team...... Such a team player!!! The ultimate pivot boy of the circle jerk
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion