Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is the type of lap dance I like getting in Vegas

Liwet
Liwet53165

If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hard to really get extras and everything has to be discreet.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That’s very sexy! It’s good to be discrete as those girls are being. It can be risky for a girls fingers to get inside - but nobody will complain about that.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Nice... I have used that exact move in the VIP, of course, it does not look nearly as good with me in the picture.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Very nice! Put me in the middle of that!

Lots of other hotties in that link as well.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

@rh48hr - thanks! I didn’t check out the other hotties until you mentioned that. Wow!

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

ROFL "make a meme" option right there on the main interface page LOL wondering what I would type as the text if I did make a meme ... LOL

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Quite a picture. But then of course I like to keep girls in high heels.

Yes I know, I've turned into a pervert.

:) :) :)

SJG

Doors ft/ Eddie Vedder youtube.com

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement