tuscl

More erotic adventures of Igiveup(shadowcat) Pop, listen up

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I just spent last Sunday, Monday and part of Tuesday celebrating my 65 birtday. I got 3 free dances from favorites.

Early on Sunday evening I hooked up with a dancer that I have know for about 4 months. You may remember from a topic I started back then about "Would you do her?" We spent a lot of time talking and a lot of time in the VIP room. I would hardly call them lap dances. It was a lot of DFK and groping. Several times she had my dick out of my pants, her thong pulled aside and was rubbing my dick on her clit. I said, "we are going to fuck, aren't we". She replied yes. I said but we can't do it here. She said "I know". We were both staying at the same hotel, just 6 doors apart. She said we will get together. Some time tomorrow. My brother is staying with me for a few more days. So we will have something to work out. She did not contact me on Monday and did not show up at the club. Stripper shit. We have all heard it.

Tuesday I was checking out of my hotel at 11:00 with plans to hit the club untill about 4:00.. She spotted me and came down to talk. She asked "Do you still want to do it?" I said sure. She said give me a minute. She went up to her room and gave her brother some money to hit the club for an hour or so. While her bother was gone she gave me a very nice GFE, with condom for only $100.

We agreed to meet back at the club in a little while. I hit the Waffle House and then went to the club. Got there about 1:00. She showed up at 2:00 with her brother. She introduced us. WE just sitting there talking about everyday stuff when POP walks over to our table to say hello. He had Freak Daddys favorite dancer with him. The 4 of us chatted for awhile and then they disappeared to the back room. We finally went back to the back room. There were two couples back there POP and you know who and another couple. We continued with DFK and groping untill the other couple left. POP and his friend were sitting directly accross from us. WE were not worried about them. Pop was in hog heaven and we trusted them both.. She once again had my dick out of my pants and had her thong pulled aside. She was puting saliva on my dick and rubbing her pusy with it. She had me going. I asked "do you have any STD's? She said "No. I get checked every 3 months. I am very selective. I don't need that shit. I said I don't have any either. She says that she knows and trusts me. She says they will never know. She then slides my cock in. She was very wet and tight. No kids. We do about 6 different poitions and I finally lose it.

POP: My question to you is did you or your dancer have any clue that the 2 of us were fucking? This was another first for me...

11 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I know a dancer who works at the beach as well. I know of another dancer who used to work in a local club in the upstate around here but is permanently working at the beach year round as of a couple of years ago or so. The Masters club at the beach is one of the more popular clubs and is so crowded on the weekend during the busy times that it is very difficult to find a decent seat, unless a dancer helps you to find a seat somewhere and they are real busy themselves. If a dancer is working there temporary, she needs to make a lot of money to pay for the much higher than normal hotel charges during the summertime. I think the Masters (don't know about other beach clubs) charges a $100 fee if a dancer shows up after 9 PM. Other clubs like Platinum Plus I think the dancers can show up anytime they want to. I actually like that since I can show up late and all the dancers aren't all worn out from working all day. Everything seems to cost a lot more at the beach though. I once lived within an easy 2 hour drive from there. 1 hr 20 min if you took some back roads. That was before it got so crowded though.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Thanks Pop. I did. I didn't try to wear it out like on my 62 birthday, Just went for quality. I know that Bones did 68 for his birthday and I know that he had to be sore. I just heard for Dirk that A----- is going back to Myrtle Beach at the end of Feb. Getting ready for golf season. Strippers in the Carolinas love golf season. Bunch of dumb asses get away from their wives for a weekend of golf and strippers. Their pockets are loaded and the strippers know it. Dont ever go to Augusta during the Masters. First off all you wouldn't be able to get hotel room within 100 milews. Second Columbia PP will be so full of big spenders, you won't want to meet the competition money wise. I could do better than the average CAT but I still stay away. When the golf season starts, check out the reviews for the MYrtle Beach Clubs and see how much these guys are ready to spend! Things may be a little slower at CAE PP but that is where I will be...
  • pop
    18 years ago
    IGU, I couldn't actually see anything but somehow I knew. Glad you had a good birthday.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Hey guys, thanks for all of the happy birthday wishes. "A" is indeed HOT. Not only good looking and giving outstanding lap dances but also very personable. I love just talking to her. Did you guys get a lot of those baby kisses from her?
  • magicrat
    18 years ago
    I had a few dances with Pop's dancer and trust me Cat, he did not have any idea you were in the same building! The dancer probably was keeping an eye out, so she might have seen you but I'm sure she didn't care what the hell you two were doing.

Happy birthday again my man..good seeing you.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    Happy Birthday fellow traveler. Glad to see you back and as honest as ever. Glad you had fun. Isn't spontaneous in club fucking great!
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Tim, Sunday nights are a lot like day shift. Not as many dancers to choose from but also not as many customers. So if you can latch on to the right dancer, you can get a lot of privacy in the couch room. Lots of luck...
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Tim, Sunday nights are a lot like day shift. Not as many dancers to choose from but also not as many customers. So if you can latch on to the right dancer, you can get a lot of privacy in the couch room. Lots of luck...
  • TimboAtl
    18 years ago
    Happy Birthday, Shadow. Sounds like I missed a great time. I think you just disclosed a new secret to get outstanding service. Something about visiting on Sunday night when it's not crowded. I remember that was the way things started with Freak Daddy last month. So I'm reviewing my calendar for a free Sunday...
  • happylap
    18 years ago
    Happy Birthday, my man!! I hope my 65th is as good. (I've got about 10 to go.)

• DougS
    18 years ago
    IGU / SC: Happy Birthday, guy! Wow, what an excellent way to celebrate! Isn't that about the most erotic thing when you are poised on the brink of entering a specific girl for the first time... you both know it's going to happen, then you slowly ease in... doesn't get much better than that..

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion