tuscl

True confessions

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
With all of the news lately focusing on the dirty deeds done by the entertainment industry and politicians , I think that it is time that we all confessed our sins before somebody rats us out. I'll be the first.

Back in 1959 when I was in high school, I sexually harassed a female student. I told her "I was going to tell you a story that would knock your tits off but I see that you have already heard it". I hope that she can forgive me for being so insensitive.

Next...

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's best to let skeletons remain in the closet

:)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ...It was the fall of 1987. I was in high school and my buddy was throwing a keg party at his house while his parents were on vacation. As the party was winding down, we all started crashing in the house wherever. Some took empty beds. Some took the couches and the floor. One of the hottest girls in the school was passed out on the floor and my buddy and a few others were going to help her to a couch. In the process of it we were lifting her in a dark room and I admit I copped a feel of her perky C cup left tit. It's haunted me all my life, so thank you shadowcat for allowing me to purge.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    In 8th grade, my marine biology teacher threw a pool party at her house for her students. It was some type of award for the class, but I don't remember what for.

Anyway, there were boys and girls there, in swimsuits (it was California, so that wasn't unusual) and since it was a private pool, no lifeguards to discourage horseplay. Some of the girls decided to start trying to dunk the guys (8th grader flirting I guess), so we started dunking back. There was one girl, Teri, who had good sized boobs for an 8th grader and I had a crush on her. So, every time I dunked her, I'd grab a boob or two as she was going underwater. She never said anything, so I figured I had successfully disguised the groping as an innocent side effect of the dunking.

I guess another guy had seen me do it, and thought he'd give it a try. Teri came up out of the water screaming "George, quit grabbing my boobs!"

So, I was never sure if that was tacit consent to what I was doing (she didn't scream at me to stop), or if I had sexually harassed her. What say you?

• Clubber
    7 years ago
    Next door older sister of a friend. Was there with their new beagle puppy. She was holding the pup like burping a baby. I decided to pet the pup and "indiscreetly" the other two puppies right there with the aforementioned pup. After a few glancing passes with my hand, she smiled and said I was "missing" the dog. Caught red handed, but nothing else was said.
  • knight_errant
    7 years ago
    joc13- it was consent.

Love, Teri

/btw it's actually Tom now. Message me, we should get together and catch up.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Dang, that's three now.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    It would be such a gas if she could read this now, but when i was young (i listened to the radiyo...j/k) i had a college aged Sunday school teacher. One day there were a couple hand puppets around (dinosaurs or monsters or animals or something) and we just started attacking each other with them, pretty aggressively, play biting and i guess tickling or something. I definitely got in a few "chomps" of her breasts, fairly surreptitiously i say, as she seemed not to notice at all and we continued on for a few moments.. I remembered thinking that they would feel much different, but in retrospect it was mostly just the padding and wiring i felt through the puppet. Even now, grabbing a heavily padded and wired titty doesn't do anything for me, unless i can actually feel the softness and some substantial flesh under it.

Based on those dynamics, i'm not sure what you would call that, but that is about as far as i've ever gone in the harassment department, unless you count strip clubs where the girl just obviously zones out but i pretty much feel her anyway (don't care for this experience at all), or the few times i've touched a girl and she reacted badly to it, like wanting to break my hands bad although a bouncer/management never got involved, thankfully. Oh well. Live and learn.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I did some fucked up pervy things as a teen. One I remember was going on a long bus ride to SoCal with my church for a youth conference with other churches. I ended up sitting next to this girl a couple years younger than me that had an amazing rack. We chatted for a few hours and then I said I was tired so I was gonna take a nap. So I use my jacket as a cover and put my head on her shoulder. No objection so after awhile I moved the jacket to make it look as though we were sharing the jacket as a blanket. Then under the jacket I rest my hand on top of her shirt lightly on her boobs. I was testing to see if she'd move my hand. Nope. So then I start light groping still outside the shirt. Still no objection so here came the ultimate test. I reached under her shirt and rested my hand there on her boobs. She had an uncomfortable look at this point which should have been enough for me to stop. But she didn't physically move my hand so my fucked up mind took it as 'cool, keep going!'. So I start groping away, hand all inside her bra. That uncomfortable look remained on her face for 2 hours as I groped away for about a quarter of that bus ride. Looking back jeez was I fucked up for that. If I were famous and rich no doubt that girl would be outing me for a payday although we were both minors. Good thing I'm a normal middle aged fuck lol.

All that on a church youth conference. Even though as I learned, church teens were no different from any other teens. There was plenty of make out sessions and girls sneaking into boys room at the hotel that was strictly forbidden per the church rules.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Very strange. Grew up in southern CA and first GF was Teri (with one r) in 8th grade.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    TFP = Teenage Freak and Pervert!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    When I was a few years out of college and still going to bars with my buddies on a regular basis there was this gorgeous bartender who used to flirt with me. I knew it was just her being friendly trying to get bigger tips out of me.

One night I was trashed and she walked by me and I smacked her on the ass and smiled, she gave me a disgusted look but didn't say anything. Even in a drunken state, I realized our "friendship" wasn't quite as "friendly" as I had assumed.

This was at a bar that allowed to bartenders to drink so hopefully she was drunk enough by the end of the night to forget my faux-pas. I had run into her in and out of the bar several times after that incident and she always acted normal to me. I often thought I should apologize for it, but pussied out thinking maybe she had forgotten about it and bringing it up again would only cause issues.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Sorry, but I actually made advances toward my high school teacher from 9th grade until the end of my sophomore year. I guess I was feeling quite sophomorish and asked her about her personal life(boyfriend) and where she was living along with what she likes to do for fun. Eventually she told me where she was moving to in town and it was near my buddies house, and she confessed the reason was to leave her boyfriends place. Apparently she had a falling out in the relationship.

Being curious, I said I was going to come by during the summer to say hi and check out her new place. Innocently enough she thought it would be cool. I drive by her place with my buddy one day, we see her outside and introduce ourselves so she shows us her pad. Again innocently enough we make pleasantries and jokingly said something about having a party at her house! (Ha ha very funny was her response)

Fast forward to July 4th weekend, I was driving home and saw her driving home and flashed my bright lights on her as a friendly gesture as she pulled into her driveway. She had just returned from going out and I rolled down my window to chat from the street. She had a few drinks and I told her I was a little drunk, too. It was the truth. She got mad at me for drinking and driving, but in a playful way since she was guilty of it, too.

I made a bold move and told her I should go inside and sleep it off before going home. She welcomed me in, and we went to her backyard. After some gossiping about people, she stayed quite close to me as we chatted. I couldn't avoid making a move on her. I had sex with a couple other girls, but still wasn't too experienced. Almost instinctively we made out, felt her up, when she suggested going inside so the neighbors wouldn't see/hear anything.

I pounded away on her but mostly let her ride me. I still remember to this day her cumming so hard that I had pussy juice dripping down my leg and into my crotch. She told me to cum, but like all teenage boys I had whacked a few off earlier that day. That combination along with shock of being with a 29 year old was too much for me to finish. Also, after pounding on her snatch for 20-30 minutes stretched her out enough she was getting pretty loose. Needless to say, when she made something for me to eat before going home, she made fun of me for NOT cumming. In a playful way she laughed. Soon a car came into her driveway and it was her mother dropping some stuff off. I a stayed in her backyard until mom left before dishing out and going home.

I did see her at school once or twice the following year, but she never taught me in junior or senior years. It was a story I never told my buddies about until my senior year before graduating. At first they didn't believe me until I started giving the details then it was hard not to believe.

I felt sorry for violating a lady 12 years my elder and making her a criminal. She could have been caught!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Every year in high school one of the Spanish class teachers took a group of students to Mexico for 2 weeks. On one of the many bus rides across Mexico, one night I sat next to a cutie in our group, I felt adventurous and started fingering her pussy. She allowed it and eventually orgasmed.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I was sexually assaulted when I was in college. Went to a bar with some friends including one girl. We were drinking pitchers and when I returned the pitcher to the bar and returned to my group only the girl was there. She told me everyone else had already left. The other guys were my ride back to my apartment and being very inebriated was unsure what I would do. She then proceeded to guide me to her house and to her bedroom. She disrobed both me and herself and proceeded to assault me there on her bed. After which I promptly passed out. The next morning I woke up naked in her bed. I got dressed and did the walk of shame back to my apartment. There I found out the other guys had gone to the bathroom and returned to find her and I gone. I feel so dirty and taken advantage of lol
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I started early; when I was in second grade, I conveniently dropped a toy by the hot third grade teacher so I could take a peek up her dress as I was picking the toy up off the ground. It was glorious.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I was a junior in college (1965) and four of us guys shared 2 adjoining apartments. One night the four of us went to a bar where dimmies were sold (12 oz draft beers). We proceeded to blow a couple of bucks each and met two girls from our school - one gorgeous; one quite heavy and horsey in appearance. All 6 ended up back at our apartment and the pretty one and I snuck off to my bedroom to fuck. She was a wild woman and after so many beers I didn't get off in 45 seconds as was the norm at that point in my life.
    After a 1/2 hour or so I got up to pee and found the heavy girl puking in the toilet with my 3 friends standing around her naked. She'd stop puking and blow one of the guys till she puked again. I pissed in the shower and went back to the bedroom.
    I know I should have dissuaded my friends from further assaulting this poor defenseless woman but her friends pussy was more of an attraction.
    The next morning I found tubby on the living room couch and I stopped to talk to her. She was pleased as can be saying she'd never had so much fun.
    Thanks for allowing me to unburden myself of this sordid experience after 52 years of silence. By the way, the gorgeous girl married one of my roommates ( the one with rich parents).
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Ahha, the old look up your teacher's dress, gambit, rh48r. LOL I've done similar things when I was in grade school. Those young female teachers were so pretty. :)
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    My very first encounter with a stripper was years before I ever visited a strip club.

Met her, and a friend of hers, at a regular bar and we ended up in her car out in the parking lot. I remember being very impressed by the roll of cash she had, must have been at least $300. Before she even had an opportunity to molest me she started to get very sleepy, close to passing out. About that time her friend shows up and I decided to let her deal with it. But not before getting a full on grope of both of her big tits. I've also been racked with guilt and appreciate the opportunity to confess my sins! Never saw them again.
  • Roadworrier
    7 years ago
    I think we are about ready to become a society of cucks, and I don't even like the use of that word. I was at a conference a few weeks ago in Canada, and I know a few gals in our industry, long enough that we used to hug when we saw each other at various industry conferences. Not unusual. Never thought of it as sexual (OK, a couple of the sales gals have fantastic racks and would jut it out ever so slightly when I came by in the old days.) Well, now the gals were quickly looking around when we saw each other and then it was a handshake. I realize Canada is even a little more PC than the U.S., but it definitely seemed awkward.

I am watching as the the battle zones between man and woman are being drawn by the media and SJW's. Yes, SECULAR SHARIA law is on its way. I have no other way to describe it. I think we may be down to paid encounters in the future. (Admittedly, I consider marriage these days to be not much different than a "paid encounter", except possibly with kids as a byproduct in addition to alimony, child support, etc. that seems to occur 50% of the time).
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve got a few. At a high school reunion - a saw a girl who had aged poorly . She was good looking in high school. Once in high school - as she was climbing out of a pool - her bathing suit top fell off. I got a nice view of her puppies. When I saw her at the reunion - I didn’t recognize her. She asked why I couldn’t remember her - and my only reply was “If you take your top off - that might help?” She wasn’t as put off as I had expected - but her top stayed on.

I tried to hook up with a classmate in the bathroom of a bus on a trip to Florida. That didn’t go well. Luckily there was a second bus driver who was the one who noticed my fail -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion