tuscl

Meeting family members of strippers. Have you?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Leave out sisters that are also strippers. I have known several. Including 2 current. With my previous ATF, I had seen her with her husband, I had seen her with her mother and daughter but never was intoduced to them. My most recent favorite dancer, mentioned in my erotic adventures, has intoduced me to her younger brother. She is 30. He is 24. Although he was friendly, I thought that he was leaching off of his sister. I also felt that he was a bigger loser than his sister. She has to give him money to play with at strip clubs.

8 comments

• DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    Several times.
    Usually at breakfast after fucking their daughter/sibling all night.

They usually take it pretty much in stride- like I'm just her new boyfriend or booty call.

DG
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Chandler has acquainted me with a club where a mother-daughter pair dance on opposite shifts. Unfortunately, neither of them should be dancing, and the daughter is less dance-worthy than the mother.
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    Well this post is kind of on "the other foot"

My So used to be a dancer and was friends with this one gal who used to throw a holiday party every year for some of the dancers and the customers who were regulars at the club. I went with my SO a couple of times and it was the most uncomfortable experience ever. There were men there WITH THEIR WIVES dancers with their husbands, and boyfriends and who knows who else. After two times I never went again, and this went on for years.

One time this girl was staying at our house temporarily and called one of the customers from my home phone. I was livid when there was a message on my answering machine from some customer thanking my SO for a nice time the other day at the club. Turns out this customer got a call from the girl and of course had caller ID so he thought it was okay to call my house.

Moral of the story.....dancers and family members don't mix.
  • scarpia
    18 years ago

there is a mother/daughter team at the Mons Venus in Tampa
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I met my ATF's brother shortly after I met her - he used to come into the club regularly at slow times to hang out with her. Since she's retired I've met most of the rest of her extended family many times. She considers me family.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    A few years ago, a few of us from work would visit clubs after work. One afternoon, one of the guys said we should go to a certain club. There was his wife, dancing. After a couple of years, they got a divorce, but he did get to pay of his condo, car, and Harley. AND, he got to keep them. She is the one that was cheating.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I met my retired ATF's younger brother and her mother.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    I don't dare complain to Flounder. I know what can happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion