tuscl

CF/ATF Continuous Improvements

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, November 4, 2017 6:27 AM
So I've been with my ATF DS now for a year which is officially the longest for me as a regular. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that over the course of our relationship she has continually and incrementally improved her dance mileage and overall responsiveness to the things that I really like more and more over time. For example she now rubs my balls OTP a little more often and give my dick some stiff shifting as she air dances instead of just air dancing like she did a few months ago. Also she used to switch positions in a dance more often and moved only how she wanted, but now there will be lengthy times where she just sits still for me in cowgirl and let's me do all the grinding and rubbing of my dick on her pussy at my own pace as I grab her ass and spread her ass cheeks and control her for a bit. And even earlier tonight she changed that up again and this time we both were sitting up face to face with her tits rubbing my chest and her legs were wrapped around my waist. It was an awesome new position and I had total control of her to stroke her pussy on my dick at the pace I wanted to make myself LDK. And then as I was coming she started bucking her hips on me in sync with my squirts. Oh and she was also moaning in my ear and acting totally turned on. When I looked at her she had her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. These are just examples. 6 months ago her dances were not like this. And I'm not saying her dances were bad at all, but they weren't like they are now. It seems like every month or so there is something slightly newer, fresh, and different for the better in our private dance sessions. To me it means she is paying attention to what I like and catering to that. To me this is what makes a good ATF and stripper in general. Do you PLs have this with your CF/ATF where it keeps getting better? Also do you strippers knowingly hold back a little with a custie at first so that there is room to improve over the long term?

18 comments

• Liwet
    7 years ago
    Why did it take 6 months?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Personally i would call this an unnaceptable ROI and would have pulled the ripcord long b4 this point.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I think building up and having continuous improvement is a good thing. From her standpoint, it keeps you coming back. From your standpoint, it keeps it fresh and makes you happy about coming back.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I had a CF a while back who was continually improving from one session to the next, or at the very least doing something different to keep things fresh. Unfortunately, she showed signs of "jealousy" from the beginning, and the more effort she made to please me, the more she expected me to be exclusive to her. It was like a quid pro quo, "I'll do this for you, if you only get dances from me." That was a conversation I had with her several times because it was creating conflict with another dancer who I actually preferred over her. That's the type of attitude I might expect from a girlfriend, but not a dancer. I appreciated the effort she made. But her continual attempts to claim ownership of me eventually lead to an explosion.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I think one of the undisclosed lessons of clubbing is that it is rare to try out a new girl and have an ecstatic experience. Usually, becoming good at something takes practice. There is another person involved, she is learning about you at her own pace, and you both need some time to let go of inhibitions. Women also can get bored with the "same 'old thing" and they begin to explore and try to be inventive. I am coming to accept that it is OK to let things build up over several VIP sessions... Just act on a hunch who you liked, give things time to build up.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    This is certainly my experience. Because I tend to "hire regulars" instead of buying dances, my sessions with dancers over time are like rising and falling arcs. Recently I was surprised by a dancer I thought I knew. Our conversation was much more personal and our sessions were a lot naughtier. Very pleasant surprise.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In general, while it's definitely true strippers can start taking you for granted and phoning it in, I find my experience in general moves up and to the right with my ATFs (it might rise and fall like anonlvone says, but over time it's up and to the right). Two thoughts on this: - Maybe this is a self-fulfilling prophecy. If the experience doesn't continually get better, I move on, so she never gets promoted from CF to ATF in the first place. If she's become an ATF, she's just always awesome and we're building off trust and our history to move into exciting uncharted territory. - This is likely highly dependent on what you as a PL are looking for. At some point, you've done all the sexual acts, and if that's all you're looking for, there's nowhere else to go. For me, there's a whole lot of context around the sexual experience that can make the sex better and better.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    With most of my CF and ATF experiences it’s like going fast up a hill, then when it reaches its highest point, it slowly goes down.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @larryfisherman And with my ATF DS right now what I'm saying is that I think she knows not to take things too fast uphill. She's savvy enough to ramp up at a good pace but not so fast as to have nowhere else to improve. And given that from the start her mileage was as good as any stripper prior, experienced with me or otherwise, I'm not complaining about the pace of any of it.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    larry: I think that's pretty common. Among the reasons that I think I can keep things fresh, is that beyond the sex, I've always enjoyed interactions that are more arrangement-like than OTCing. So, at your "highest point" ... have you had her over your house? Taken her to the city for the weekend? Partied with her and one (or more) of her other slutty friends and then crashed in a hotel room together? I realize for many guys, none of that is interesting, so again, with nowhere else to go, they start rolling downhill as things get stale. I find that I can easily keep pushing the boundaries of the experience for a couple of years or more, which means she might be out of the business before I'm through thinking up new things for us to do. But that's a matter of what you want. Many guys here just want an OTC then go home and not hear from her again. Not a criticism, but I imagine running out of fresh ideas quickly that way.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Subra you are the man!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    ITC the rising arc is when you're becoming more comfortable with each other, learning about each other, and then the falling arc is when something happens that tells me this regular isn't going to last - like showing a lot of jealousy or deciding to move away and so the dances start to cool off and taper off, OTC the rising arc for me is getting to know her more as a person, and just moving out of the dancer-customer paradigm, and the falling arc is when you start to learn she's too much of a druggie, or she lives her life from one disaster to another, or maybe she has a bf or fiancee/husband who is getting jealous, and you start to drift apart in practice of course, when i'm in a descending arc with one girl, i'm usually in a rising arc with another, so things are never boring.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Gonna be a dick. The girl described in the OP wouldn't even qualify for a repeat dance, even *after* she'd gotten to the level described. CF is out of the question, and ATF is wholly ludicrous. I hope this is simply an artifact of location, and that more is simply unavailable in that region. If that's the case, I'm sorry for your situation.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @georg no need to feel sorry nor feel like you are a dick. I'm all good with her as my ATF DS. She's the best ever.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    george. maybe some of us are spoiled by these girls. (way beyond what some other PLs are.)
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @justme62. Mayhap you are correct. :)
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot - the only thing that really matters is whether you're happy with her. yeah, she's not shaking you down for rent money or threatening to cut your brake lines, but we can't all be that lucky. :P
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @anonlvone When all I want is some good civie dick teasing and LDK from high mileage, I am easy to please. I have had over two dozen CFs/ATFs over the last several years and so I'm good with knowing what makes me happy. LOL that's why I can set my standards on having favorites that are 8-10s.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion