tuscl

OT: Cleveland's Stupidity

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Browns-Bengals trade didn't go through because of an email snafu

https://sports.yahoo.com/browns-bengals-…

Only the Cleveland Browns could screw up their chance to land a pretty decent QB because they forgot to CC the NFL on an email confirming the trade.

Too bad, the Bengals could have really used those 2nd and 3rd round picks to help our pathetic offensive line.

9 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yeah, the browns can't get anything right. they've lost 41 of their last 45 games. DAMN!
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    That would have been a damn good trade for the bengals. And yes they badly need O line help!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    While traveling last season through Cleveland, I listened to their footfall follies and talking with the local citizens, they were beyond pissed about how bad the team was. Oh well.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    I have seen idiot browns players making it rain in the local clubs.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Can you even imagine how relieved Andy Dalton is?!?!?!?!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Shailynn- I think the Browns were getting AJ McCarron not Andy Dalton.

n.That says a lot about what the browns think of Kiser as a QB and they have to be kicking themselves for passing on Wentz and Watson in the last two drafts.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Any franchise that would waste a draft choice on Johnny Manziel is beyond hope. What a dumb fucking choice that was, literally. If the Browns weren't so damn sad it would be funny.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Oops rh48hr - pretty sure youre right. I read an article and it first mentioned Andy Dalton, then I read another that said it was AJ. I initially thought that sounded weird, AJ makes more sense now.

How about this? Browns took Johnny Football over Derrick Carr. Think about that for a minute.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    They were overpaying.... glad they screwed it up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion