tuscl

Do you think a stripper is CONCEITED if she REFUSES to see you OUTSIDE THE CLUB

Saturday, January 27, 2007 5:50 PM
Do you think that a stripper is CONCEITED if she REFUSES to spend time with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?

8 comments

• ShortDuck
    17 years ago
    Why in the world would a stripper want to give out her phone Number to a customer and risk him being some wierdo that would use it to harrass her (or worse, find out where she lives and become a physical threat)?
  • RomanticLover
    17 years ago
    How often do you ASK strippers out on dates?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I didn't think of those dancers as conceited. I just thought they were golddiggers. Always looking for a quick buck. Girls to avoid. Still trying to date strippers RL? I think I have more fun not getting to know them too well. Sometimes I wonder what happened when they disappear without warning. After a while I forget about them though.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I think I've never met up with a stripper (except immediately after she got off from work) just to go out to eat with her. Most dancers tell me what they want right away. I don't mind dancers being so blunt. It takes away all the wondering what she intends.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    By the way, I never claimed to have ever dated a stripper. The word date sounds so formal. I used to hang out with a stripper or two after they got off from work years ago but I never claimed to have dated them. I visited them on some of their off days as well but I didn't call that dating either. I better be careful or I'm going to sound like Bill Clinton, lol.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Even though RL almost never answers his own questions or anyone elses, I'll answer his. How often do I ask strippers out or for their phone number? Almost never or only once in a blue moon since I'm only trying to have fun while visiting a strip club.
  • trickystick
    17 years ago
    Visited PP Columbia recently and met a dancer for the first time. She gave me her real name and number voluntarily. Called her and she says wants to go out to dinner when I'm back in town. Says she likes me and that she doesn't come across guys like me very often. Is it love at first sight or is she playing me? Probably the latter, but I really thought we hit it off and she seems to agree. Either way, I'll take her to dinner and see what happens.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    A dancer may be psycho if she suddenly gives out her real name and phone number to a guy she just met. Or maybe she really likes a guy and is just acting irrational. I must not activate their psycho alert they look for in customers. I actually get a bit nervous at times at giving my phone number to dancers when they ask for it especially if I don't know them. I haven't been stalked by too many dancers though. I did have one threaten to call my family and friends if I didn't agree with her demands but she dropped that after I laughed in her face when she said that. What sometimes surprises me is when I meet a new dancer and she introduces herself to me by telling me her stage name, then her real name. If they do that, I just hope they don't expect me to remember their real name the first time I hear it. Some ordinary people really do not like it if you keep forgetting their name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion