tuscl

How female customers dress.

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Do most female customers wear dresses/skirts to make things easier for the dancers?

10 comments

• whodey
    7 years ago
    Most of the solo ones I've seen have been dress in normal casual attire (jeans & tshirt etc). They typically seem to dress like they are trying to avoid being mistaken for hookers.

The ones that are there with their boyfriend/husband are typically dressed in the same type of dress they would wear to a regular bar.

Of course, you also occasionally have the hookers that come in dressed even sluttier than the strippers. However most clubs run them out of there pretty quickly. They tend to bring unwanted attention from uncle LEO and cut into the clubs profit margins since the club doesn't get a cut of their sales.

The best looking civvies I've seen in the club were a pair of super hot early 20s blondes at a club in Lexington. They were both wearing incredibly hot sun dresses and you could clearly see that they had nothing on underneath.

They kept taking turns in the vip. One of them would pick out a dancer for vip and as soon as she came out the other would go back with the same dancer. Unfortunately, they had no interest in me or any other guy in the club and would very loudly let any man that approached them know that they were there for the naked women.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most female custies I see are their w/ a guy and most of the time they seem pretty hands-off just sitting-back watching the stage-show - I rarely rarely see female custies getting dances (going in and out of the dance-area) in the clubs I visit.
  • jojo701
    7 years ago
    I never wear skirts or dresses but tend to dress a little nicer than usual
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    I asked lopaw that once. Seems she said just jeans and a shirt? Maybe she will shed some light on the topic here!
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    I suppose it's bonus points that it makes moving for the dancer easier, but I wear them simply because they're comfy and easy to take on/off at the end of the day. Plus, as a long habit, I've always dressed up to go clubbing - be it a regular night club (which I rarely go to anymore) or a strip club.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    I have to agree with whodey & papi, most I've seen dress just like a normal night out. There again, most are there usually to drink and hang out with their friends (dancers and/or other customers). That being said, I remember one time that a female friend of mine (who was bi) tagged along. She wore what basically was a really long button up shirt that looked like a dress on her. Not for sure about that night but she rarely wore underware. She kept letting the dancers unbutton her shirt and sucking on her nipples. I do remember that she kept following dancers to the rest-room. Don't remember much about that night other than her coming out one time with her shirt mis-buttoned and a big smile on her face.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I've worn just about everything to a club at one time or other, from business skirts to t-shirt & jeans and even tank tops w/shorts. I often decide to club on a moments notice so I just show up in whatever I am wearing at the time.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    When I take a date I usually suggest she wear a skirt or dress and no panties, and so far no one has objected. It usually works out well for her in any number of ways. ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Hot young chicks will usually go out of their way to dress sexy/provocative especially in night-clubs or when going to strip-clubs as custies.

Tootsies Miami is a large club w/ a fun-vibe, thus it gets a good-amount of female custies particularly Fr and Sat eves - I often stand by the back-wall of the main-room where there are some high-top tables to lean-on (no chairs) - the ladies room is by the back-wall so I see plenty of female traffic both dancers and female custies and I'll eye-fuck them all visit long as they come and go from the ladies room dressed all sexy and provocative.
  • James1557
    7 years ago
    I have a young ex-stripper FWB whom I sometimes take to strip clubs. She never wears any underwear and usually brings either a sexy short dress or a longer one with slits up the side.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion