tuscl

a use for hairy pussies

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
A dancer was giving me a table dance with her hand up my shorts, while another dancer sat at our table. She notices I keep up with my manscaping and tells the other girl, "He keeps himself trimmed. Girl, the next time you pass out, I'm gonna braid you some cornrows 'tween your legs.". It occurred to me, and I told them this, I would pay money to see that.

9 comments

• Eve
    7 years ago
    I had a very hippie friend who attempted to cornrow her armpit hair one time, so cornrowed pussy hair doesn't sound that much more bizarre to me. In my head, it's like a multitude of landing strips.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If I'm drunk and seeing double -or worse, triple- multiple landing strips could become a real puzzle.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    I saw on a post once. "If you need a direction sign, you probably shouldn't be flying" I thought it was funny at the time.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m impressed at how your dancer was able to compliment you (and your grooming) - and call out the other dancer (for her lack of grooming) - in almost just one sentence.

A dancer shouldn’t be very hairy - unless she caters to fetish clients.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Floss !
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    oh God... what is the purpose of a hairy pussy? i get annoyed with removing hair from between my teeth.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Amen, Justme, this time it's not only you
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Tell them to add some flavoring, like vanilla extract, justme62. :)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    New scent of douche for strippers to use before their shift: "New car smell"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion