tuscl

Teacher, leave them kids alone: Jazz-singing high school chorus teacher, 23, is

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

15 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    Man where were these teachers when I was 15?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Being a music teacher - she was just giving private lessons playing the skin flute.

She’s definitely worth a ride!
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Wow cute girl. Dumb student opened his mouth and now he doesnt get any of that anymore. Appatently she was demonstrating her expertise on the sexaphone...
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Damn, see this is why you keep yo mouth shut! Tattling snitches get stitches! He's going to have go through this whole circus now when he could have just had good memories.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    23 and 15... They could get married and at 43 and 35 it would not be conversation worthy.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I wonder, does the 15 year old think he was victimized?
  • likes2look
    7 years ago
    This one time, at band camp....
  • Dblednmike
    7 years ago
    I blame the decline of strong male role models In society. Obviously this young man didn’t have someone in his life to teach him that he had hit the fucking lottery and just shut the fuck up and enjoy it.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I don't buy it. A girl that pretty and that sexy has never had to pay for her own drink, nevermind resorting to a 15 year old for sex. I think the kid is full of shit.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    god damn, where were teachers like that when i was 15?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Social media has taught the world that you haven't really accomplished something unless you've told the whole world about it.

The dude confided in a friend, and instead of following the man code and taking the secret to the grave, or at worst using it as blackmail to get a piece for himself, the friend was a jealous bitch and ran to his mommy to tell.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    joc,

Maybe the "friend" did try EXTORTION, but was rebuked, ergo the "jagoff" ratted the trusting friend out!
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Teacher, leave them kids alone and come give me a lesson.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Hope the poor lad is able to make it through all this.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    That teacher needs to pick on someone her dad's age.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion