tuscl

Party favors?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
What do you carry? Inside the club I have 3 party favors on me, Outside 4-5.

24 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    What kind of party favors?

In high mileage strip clubs, its the girls who are the party favors.

I only need to have one at a time.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I just carry-$$$ to get the "favors" I need inside the club - plus I visit small black-clubs which all have pat-downs at the door so hard to bring much in - some clubs don't even allow me to bring in my eye-drops which I need b/c of dry-eye and say "NO LIQUIDS" which I think it's absurd b/c it's something I need to use
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I just bring my bong in with me.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I slide em in my wallet just like back in high school, only now they're not in there long enough for the tell-tale circle impression to develop.

@Papi I have a preferred style and brand, so it's worth it to me to bring my own. The no liquids rule is probably to help make sure the customers aren't slipping a Mickey to the dancers. Have seen several dancers at Follies drugged by custies. Not sure what the guys doing it are hoping to get out of it.

To the OP question: keep a box worth in the gym bag (which doubles as my sex date bag) that's always in my car, and bring 1 or 2 in with me. Sometimes bringing in only 1 favor is a better check on how much I spend than the amount of $$ I bring.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Scat,is Bong the name of your little Asian buddy?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I always bring a little tub of my famous guacamole dip.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    7 years ago
    No one has gotten what " Party favors " are :-P
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Yeah, some of us did. Only one I've ever brought is cash. I might try weed sometime, but nothing stronger.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I don’t bring party favors. Cash is all that I bring to the club (besides my id).

If I get pulled over on my way home - I don’t want to get into real trouble - if they search my car and find that shit.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    None. The only place I want a party is in my pants. lol
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Most strippers do drugs. I get that. And they'll fuck you in exchange for drugs. I get that, too. But drugs cost money. So why not just give them some money to fuck you and cut out the middle-man? Plus no one ever got arrested for carrying around a small bag of money.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Ruffies are not cool.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    7 years ago
    a leatherman pocket tool, pepper spray, a roll of nickles ...;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some dudes that do VIPs will take a pocket-vibrator into the clubk - I guess it could be fun and perhaps drive the dancer more wild and thus a much better-fuck?
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I bring plenty of party favors and related implements. Whatever I want to party with ... :)
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Oh. What are the 4-5 that you carry on the outside?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Party favors is street slang for drugs. So OP is rolling public and ITC with 3-5 types of drugs?? I wonder if party favors is older generational for EDC (every day carry) -- like the survivalist guys and the knife crowd? What do you mean?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm not cool enough to carry any I guess. Oh well.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Some dudes carry coke and perc. Not me, no way!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Where does one buy cocaine?
  • vajmon
    7 years ago
    I usually carry 3 things on me- lots of $$$, my burner phone and a rubber.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    7 years ago
    EDC indeed!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I don't use rubbers, so the only thing I'd bring in would be cash and perhaps some marijuana.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion