tuscl

Planning for T&A cabaret Phoenix this week

sun444
Arizona
Thursday, October 19, 2017 5:28 PM
Hi, Iam planning to go to T&A cabaret Phoenix this week. Is it good enough ? I heard the LD are just 5$ there.. Please share your thoughts.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Have you read the reviews? If you read a handful of them you should get a decent grasp of the place. I have not been.
  • sun444
    7 years ago
    I have the reviews but they are mixed ones. So thought of getting better ideas here from legends like you @papi :-)
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Been in Phoenix 13 years, never been here, according to the reviews it seems like it's a dive bar, but still fun and mileage appears to be readily available with the right dancer. So, probably a lot of heavier dancers, skewing black and Latina, but hey, for $5/lap, how can you go wrong? If it sucks, bail and you've got Bandaids or Hi-Liter within short drives of you. Please leave us a review, and have fun. It's not in the best part of town, so lock your car doors and keep your head on a swivel. CP
  • sun444
    7 years ago
    @CP if it's not a good safe place to park your car and be safe then I will skip this one for a safety reason. I will try Bandaids again today. Last time was not so good feeling.HL I often visit so planning for some other today like Bandaids or sugar44
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you don't like clubs like Bandaids then good chance you won't like T&A - $5/dance places are usually low-quality dives
  • sun444
    7 years ago
    @Papi. Thanks for ur suggestion. I will try Sugar44 then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You don't lose anything by checking out the place - visit and have a back-up plan to hit another club if the place is not to your liking - often times one has to see a club with their own-eyes.
  • sun444
    7 years ago
    What about safety ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You probably have a higher chance of getting into a car-accident driving to the club - if the reviews don't mention anything about safety then you should see for yourself and see if you feel comfortable - go semi-early like at 9:30 pm preferably on a weeknight (vs a weekend night) so you can get a feel for the club when it's not as busy - what Chili Palmer mentioned is just general advice that one should use for many clubs.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    @sun444: Most of these city of Phoenix are less than stellar in terms of neighborhoods, but I've been going to many of them for years without issue, and I'm about as white a white guy as you can be. I'd give T&A a try, at least drive into the parking lot, and your Spidey senses start tingling, move on. Sugar44 is almost always slow, with no mileage on the floor, and it'll cost to sample their VIP room. I'd try T&A and then backstop it with Band-Aids if mileage is a priority to you. Chica's right now sucks ass, so don't waste your time heading that far west. CP
  • sun444
    7 years ago
    @Chilli. Thanks for your suggestion and replies. Let me try T&A and will update soon :-)
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Loud music, dark corners, and pisses offvlooking staff is what you'll find along with one decent looking girl monopolized by her regular Mexican comrades speaking Spanish. I've never been, but curious to see your review on the place as that is what others have described their experience to me.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    If overweight, bullet and shank scarred strippers are your thing go for it. The bartender is real nice to look at, slim, bleached blond probably an 8. Right when you walk in you will be at the bar, this is where the bartender is at. You'll think you hit jackpot. Then the you will go to a separate room with the stages and be disappointed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion