tuscl

Teachers having sex with Students

I have recently read about many female(some needed a DNA test to prove that claim) seducing young male students.
When I was in school I could count on one hand the number of teachers K-12 that were in the schools I attended that I would even now consider mildly attractive much less attractive when I was young and they all looked ancient to me (24+ was ancient).
Was I just picky, shy, or just stupid to not want to just find a hole, any hole to fuck. There were always a few girls my age(starting in high school) that would do almost anything if you took them on a date. Most were not particularly attractive but at least as attractive as many of these "teachers" involved it these scandals.
I also have not heard to many stories about male teachers and underage student females or males for that matter. Are these stories no longer newsworthy?
In high school we all knew which teachers (male) were cruising to seduce young students both male and female. There was a male history teacher who "mentored" senior boys.
There was a male health teacher who had a taste for 9th grade girl with large tits who was warned of many times by boyfriends and older siblings of the repercussions to his health if he did not cease his efforts to get the said girls alone. Another open secret and he always backed off when warned, there is no telling how many 14 year olds he messed with. He was 50+ and divorced

7 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Girls love attention, so if someone in a power position is giving it to them, then an old guy could be giving it to them.

Why do female teachers do it less often? I don't know because I've never been one, but I assume it's more of a power trip.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    If 24 is ancient to you, a lot of women would struggle to make the age cut off depending on your state's requirements:

BS/BA - 4 y +- 1 y
    Optional MS - 1.5 y +- 0.5 y
    Teacher preparation program - 2 y ??
    . . ^^^ incl. student teaching, state exams, getting the certificate or license.

A under 24 y/o wonder-kid-of-a-teacher-like-that would more likely go into industry (better pay) or get wifed up facility or an administrator I would think.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    24 was old to me when I was 13 or 15, plus they were teachers and all female teachers in my schools dressed matronly not to mention in those days it was us students against them the rule enforcers.

By the time I was 18 and out of high school I thought differently. After I turned 18 I did not date Anyone under 18 ( did not know the nuances of the age of consent and did not want to accused by some 17 year old). After college I continued to revise my dating ages up because I disliked the mind/marriage games of younger women still in college or out meal ticket/marriage hunting.
    Today a usually avoid dancers under 25-26 or dates under 30.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I was in high school in the late 70’s/early 80’s - and I think things were different back then. In my view - teachers didn’t seem to keep in shape back then. They also dressed in a way that made them appear older. Folks smoked a lot in those days - which ages the body.

That being said - horny high school guys will go crazy for just a peek at a tit - so we had teachers that were “jerk worthy” - but they were rare. Sometimes there was a hot new substitute - but again - that was rare.

We had a very horny German teacher - who was a guy in his 40’s. He would be very aware of the better looking girls in class - and he would easily get worked up over any reaction from the girls. He was very creepy!
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    My mother said one of her male teachers married a student after graduation and this also happened when I was in school but it was a female teacher. Also in my school, some of the female teachers (young but not attractive) were very open about which male students that they found attractive.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I agree when I was a teenager I had very few attractive teachers. Maybe 3-5 out of 6 years of JR high/high school.

Now, my company is a partner in education with an elementary school and I’ve been around a large elementary school for a few events over the years and holy shit, there are several smoking hot teachers in the 25-35 year old range. All I had when I was in elementary school was old maids.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    I liked my 4th and 5th grade teacher. Actually, the first strip club that I ever went to, when I was in college, had a stripper who looked a lot like her. It was a big thrill.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion