tuscl

Top 3 SS Complaints

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I originally misread the title of the other post, buy out made me think of the other form of stripper-shit we commonly hear.

* "I'm practically homeless, I don't know where I'm sleeping from one night to the next". Yet I have to twist your arm and pay a kings ransom to let you stay in my hotel room with me
* " Will you buy a dance? I'm going to cry, No one's buying any dances" I've spent the whole night trying to make eye contact with you, and you spent the whole night at other tables or looking at your phone until now.
*"Don't get dances from so-and-so, She's a bitch, and a whore, and she steals all of my customers.". Ah, so SHE'S the extras girl

4 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I love hearing SS complaints. The logic is sometimes so poor - and they can be far out of place too.

I had one dancer tell me - guys come in and they think I’m a piece of meat! - she apparently was hoping customers were interested in her engaging conversation skills.

I’ve also heard - I’m only doing this for a few more months - as I need money to pay off my bills - this one is funny because there will be bills next month too. I doubt there are many dancers with fiscal discipline.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    My car broke down and don't have enough money to fix it. Lets do a VIP, I'll make it worth it. = I'll drag my ass down your leg a couple of times like a dog trying to pull a string out of its ass. Otherwise naked air dancing.
    No I don't do drugs = I'm just naturally rail thin with sores on my face.
    I'll loosen up if you buy me a couple of drinks = my resting bitch face becomes active psycho face and won't leave alone and begin screaming obscenities at everyone here.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Doces...the car thing! My CF told me to see her ITC Sunday, so I arrived an hour after they opened and she wasn't there. Oh well...money saved. An hour later she walks onto the floor and tells me she was late because she had a flat tire. SS but no big deal, right?

We go to the CR and just when her hands start to stray to my nether region her phone rings. It's the tow company at her car! He was obnoxious too (she put the call on speaker). They argue about the time he was supposed to show up as she has a friend who was going to be there to take care of it but hadn't arrived yet. So it was real!

When she hung up she was really apologetic in breaking the mood, but then she more than made up for it. This girl might be a new ATF...

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    It seems like every time I'd get a dance from somebody new, my old CF would tell me she was her nemesis. She must have had about 10 of them. Just trying to get me to save my $ for her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion