tuscl

Enjoy !!!

Monday, October 16, 2017 6:56 AM

29 comments

• JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Lol! Let's call this the transformative phase of a stripper's life. What's next? Probably OTC rates that garner $300-$400 session with middle aged men in their 40's, transitioning to $100-$200 to almost anyone who has the benjamins once the stripper ages into her 30's.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Very nice pd83!
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^^ Huh? I think she's still pretty far from an aged stripper and only in her mid 20s. She just seems to have more exhibitionist tendencies that the other strippers that post here, and thankfully so. How many strippers have the TUSCLer community egged on to show tits or more and finally one delivers? I wish they all did honestly...
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    :)
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    thanks dirk im 31 btw :)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    More shots of your beautiful breasts poledancer
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lmfao! See this is why I log onto this website, for the pure entertainment factors. Too funny. You can't make this stuff up.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Very nice :)
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Oops, i just remember you celebrating your 7 year anniversary of stripping not that long ago and assumed that you just started when you were really young like most girls. Oh well, you still look great.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    When will a funnier or less intelligent thread ever be started, if your LCD is used? The sillier the better.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    What's this? Beautiful plump nipples paired with a gorgeous meaty kitty? Sign me up. :)
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    :) thanks
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    We certainly are enjoying. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks PD! That is a great set of sexy photos. You have a great ass, sexy nipples and a gorgeously meaty pussy!
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    aww thank you :) and i agree i do :) lol
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @poledancer83, thank you very much. I really appreciate the pictures. Don't listen to the hate mail, if you get any. Girls like you are what get guys like me through their workweek. You're a little skinny for my taste, but you have a very nice vagina :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Those are some juicy lips
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Hate mail? I can assure you that I'm the only one who's received the hate mail. I could copy and send the pm's I've received, but I'll spare you the details and give the gist of what's in my mailbox. No wonder women can take guys' money so well, they're easily manipulated.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @JimGassagain, you shouldn't listen to the hate mail, either. I happen to think you're very funny. And yes, we are very easily manipulated. Totally agree.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    poledancer83 Sexy pic's
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the pix pole dancer. But I would rather also see some of you full figure and face. SJG
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Says the sleepy time rapist.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Those pics are the best thing I've seen all day. Thanks for sharing.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I'd say "you have balls" for posting the pics but I'm glad you don't. Thanks for the Monday day brightener.
  • dutchman2000
    7 years ago
    Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    Yum
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I was pondering (Hey Pinky! Are you pondering what i'm pondering?) about making yet another discussion about pussy lips after reading some of the comments, but i believe John Smith made one just a few months ago. Having said that, a connoisseur of pussies like me would say your lovely pussy has just "average" meatiness. Maybe the larger side of average or medium (rather than the medium side of large) but in that range. Remember that the majority of women have outie pussies. Okay, i'm done.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    Very nice. Wish you were in Columbus Ohio.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion