tuscl

Equafax...Time to Buy

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Baron Nathan Rothschild, the famous contrarian, said that “the time to buy is when the blood is running in the streets.”

15 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm taking the gamble and loading up..just put in for 20 shares
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    The company is sound but they made some horrendous mistakes, the stock is paying for it. Go for it, juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah dawg
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    That is misconstruing the meaning juice

this is from wiki investor
    contrarians have a permanent bear market view, while the majority of investors bet on the market going up. However, a contrarian does not necessarily have a negative view of the overall stock market, nor does he have to believe that it is always overvalued, or that the conventional wisdom is always wrong. Rather, a contrarian seeks opportunities to buy or sell specific investments when the majority of investors appear to be doing the opposite, to the point where that investment has become mispriced. While more "buy" candidates are likely to be identified during market declines (and vice versa), these opportunities can occur during periods when the overall market is generally rising or falling.

IMHO Equifax is not what Baron Rothschild had in mind it is not mispriced this is one that you need to let the market sort out.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    thanks for that wisdom my brother I will take this into my thoughts
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If any company is going through a major crisis that drives down the stock, yet there's very little chance that the company will fold, then I consider that stock to be "on sale".

It's not a new or innovative strategy, but it usually wins out if you're willing to let the stock sit while it recovers.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm willing
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Ishmael. That may be true but before you purchase there needs to be a plan to move forward equifax has not yet offered anything that will let them move past this problem and it is a problem.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Going to 0, I think. Buy Bitcoin instead.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think you should buy a case of Four Loko instead. That is instant satisfaction.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Too many opportunities out there to focus on. Markets are fairly priced so dollar cost averaging into the broad market takes away any need for homework.

I got tired of watching stocks, but it's still fun to play with individual picks from time to time. TCCO and CERN are good tech plays, although one of them gave me 50% growth this year alone.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I was considering a contrarian purchase of Peabody Coal a few years ago. Man, am I glad I never pulled the trigger. Not everything that’s goes down must bounce back.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Sounds like alot of these people in "can't time the market" camp, do do some stock picking.

"You can't time the market, but, sometimes I do pick individual stocks."
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's fun to speculate and gamble it up

My main account I call my retirem
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Retirement account I just shoot for the safe mutual account and get my yearly 10%
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion