Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey i can do this too!

theDirkDiggler

Illinois

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Homage to the hottest, finest, loveliest redhead to ever grace the internets. The one and only Puddems aka Gingerpuss:

(that last pic isn't her)

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for TXbananas
TXbananas
•

Damn man, look out that window...

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Now that is one fine red head! Thanks.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks for the link! That is one very hot redhead! Her photos keep getting hotter too. She covers all bases with her talents.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Got to get me some of that. She is what I pay the big bucks for.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I don't share the same obsessiveness over redheads like others but damn, if you like petite spinners then that body is a 10.

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

@JohnSmith Does she remind you of DS1? She looks a little bit like a naturally redheaded Riley Marks. I do wish she stripped at a club near me.

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

Round two: imgur.com

The girl is a freak! But she can clean my bathrooms any day...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I agree - if she would clean my bathrooms nude - it would probably require another person to clean them up after - but I'd enjoy watching her - lol!

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

Love to taste some ginger. Very nice.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement