tuscl

What is a BML handshake

sun444
Arizona
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:09 AM
I have often seen this in the reviews when people say they made the secrete handshake for the vip dances in Phoenix BML. Can you please say what does this handshake mean ?

11 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    We could tell you, but then...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The strip club handshake is when a dancer comes up to you and grabs your crotch
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    With all the political threads on here at times, I first read this as the “BLM handshake.”
  • sun444
    7 years ago
    Thanks @papi for your answer but why do people mention about this in only BML reviews.. I have seen the reviews specially mentioned for BML only.. I always see this word secrete handshake done in blue moon with a stripper.. So wonder why only there
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Is there a blue moon lounge?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's mentioned on other reviews also, maybe just not other Arizona reviews - more common in high-mileage places like BML and not every AZ club is high-mileage like BML.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    There is a unique nude club in Phoenix named the Blue Moon Lounge. This is where the BML comes from. The "stripper handshake" as mentioned above is when a dancer grabs your cock through your pants. Not sure you can get a "BML handshake" anywhere except Phoenix's Blue Moon Lounge. But you can get the "stripper handshake" in any strip club. Or for that matter anywhere a girl is willing to grab your junk.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Here in LA there is a club called Paradise Showgirls and it's famous for it's "Paradise Handshake". Same thing using different club names.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Papi gets the BLM handshake.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and I thought it was the Tijuana handshake....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you’ve encountered the handshake - it’s pretty obvious. There’s little question when you are approached by a dancer who is ready.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion