tuscl

What is a true PL supposed to do???

etsutwigg222
In the VIP getting an Oral Exam
Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:14 PM
Actual event that happened this past Wednesday at my home club. I have been out of town for past 5 weeks with difficulty finding time for adult recreation. Upon arriving back home, I decided to release some stress at my extras friendly club on a day my cf doesn't work. Arrived at club just after opening with a plan to find a sub for some VIP fun. I found three prime candidates within the first hour and had just made a choice, when I get a text from c.f. asking if I was in town. Silly me answers yes and that I am at the club. CF invites me to her house as she is home alone until next evening for some catching up. What would you guys have done??? To help with your answer, cf supplies all I request at very reasonable rates. New opportunities are priced at market rates and have completed all the pre-VIP trip boxes with flying colors.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Since you went on a day that your CF wasn't working, it is obvious that you wanted some variety. Don't reply to her text until you are home and then you can say no truthfully. Back at the club go do a VIP with the one you want.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Enjoy the club for an hour or two before going to see CF.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat + 1
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IMO it's common for our inner PL lightbulb to light up when a dancer texts us
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I am guilty. 2 weeks ago I was at another club when my CF texted and of course I ran my pathetic ass up to see her. In my defense she is new to the CF status and the new whore shine has not wore off yet.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    "New whore shine" That made me lol.
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    Bang em all
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Even if you hadn't already admitted you were in the club, you couldn't lie and say you're not there, cause you know the other dances would have ratted you out (intentionally or otherwise) The only way you could have stayed at the club, without risk of losing the favorable economic situation with the CF, is if you knew the CF would be OK with the variety seeking and ok with your reason for it (blue balls after 5 weeks away and just couldn't wait). My guess is the reason the CF texted is cause someone else in the club already told her you were there, and she was protecting her position. I would have confirmed that whatever I wanted sexually at the moment was going to be available, and then I would have gone to her place.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Sounds like you got spotted.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I have to tell you, I've been handling this all with transparency the past few years, and my life is much better for it. I would have done exactly what you did, "yes, I'm at the club right now" (I guarantee her frenemies know you're her regular, and would have enjoyed the schadenfreude of telling her you were there without her, if you hadn't copped to it yourself. You did nothing wrong, there's no reason to lie.). In your place, after she texted the invitation to go to her place, I might have deviated from policy and been merely mostly-honest ("Thank you so much! I can't wait to see you! But I have to take off in a few, promise me I can take a raincheck on your invitation and see you this week, please please" kind of thing).
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You were honest that you were in the club - so if another dancer ratted you out - you owned up to it - and that's good. Outside of that - I would advise you follow shadowcat's advice. There's nothing wrong with variety - and since you hold the cash - you can do anything you choose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My glass-half-empty PL-mind tells me we don't owe a dancer an explanation as to what we do or who we do it w/ thus no-need to make-up stories or feel like we somehow "been caught" - in my glass-half-empty PL-mind I feel the more we PLs try to appease dancers, the worse ROI we often get - not that one should be rude or crass, but bending backwards to please them IMO/IME often works to the PL's disadvantage - we are the one paying thus they should be the ones going out of their way to please *us* and keep us as regulars/paying-cuties.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Thanks for all the info. I now know I did what all we true Pl's should do. What is best for us!!!! Here is how everything turned out: Yes, a friend of her's told her I was there to see if she was coming in. Telling her the truth about being there obviously was the right thing, as her invite to her house was only the 3rd time we have met at her home. As one of her friends (I didn't know they were close) was sitting with me, CF texts her to take care of me the right way. But save some for her later. Never did more that a few average floor dances with friend before, since I didn't think VIP was on menu. This day proved me wrong. 3 floor dances a 9+, then 3 in VIP that were outstanding and sent me away to rest for visit with CF later in evening. CF had cancelled trip with SO and kids to his family for two days to meet me. Part because of me, but mostly to avoid his family. CF told SO I was coming over and evidently he is fine with it, because for to days and nights no issue for me at all. Guess honesty is the best policy, on most cases. Up to a point.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the update. I'm glad it worked out for you. It sounds like it worked both itc and otc. Honesty can be a good thing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion