tuscl

Mary Jane Preferences

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, October 7, 2017 8:20 AM
So I've always loved getting high and then going to a strip club. I also like it at the club with the stripper that I'm hanging with. Just curious on other PL thoughts on this. What kind, how much, etc. Also sorry if this has been covered already. As far as what kind I'm on the fence about pure sativas vs pure indicas. In general I like a balanced hybrid. Sometimes a really strong pure sativa (like 33% Qwerkle) will get my mind racing too much and I can't sit back and relax, but in general it doesn't matter much. My go-to favorites to smoke while clubbing are Dirty Girl, Lavender, AK-47, and Mendoo Afgoo but again I'll partake in just about anything as long as I don't get too high on a pure sativa. As far as quantity I like about half of a good sized joint. Like around three good bong hits worth. Also I don't like vaping it for clubbing. Vaping tends to hit me hard at first and it is all a head high, not in the body, and then shortly later it seems to wear our quicker and also I just get sleepy. So for me I like to smoke it, but LOL I'll vape if it is the only choice over nothing. As far as my stripper it is definitely not a deal breaker if she doesn't, but when she does and we share it is just added fun no different than having a drink. Lastly I can't remember the last time that I didn't get high before going to a club. LOL I hope it hasn't become a necessity to LDKing.

11 comments

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    You can combine clubbing with doobies in 8 states... Likely to include Rhode Island and Vermont, plus Canada next year. I think Illinois will be the first Midwestern state to legalize... The tax revenue will be too tempting. Michigan is another possibility if the current signature drive for a public referendum is successful.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Love smoking a fat doobie on the way to the strip club when im at home.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Lurker_X that is good to hear. I'm in Portland, OR so it isn't an issue. It's still technically illegal in club smoking areas, but LOL it's like jaywalking so nobody really cares. I'm pretty sure WA clubs are the same. Oh and I forgot to mention that I did get my LDK on without being high about a couple of months ago. I was traveling and went to a club in Boise completely sober the whole time. Hot little Asian girl gave me a good old grind. But that was once in a very long time that I wasn't high.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    It definitely enhances the experience and saves on drinks!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster what's your doobie preference or does it matter?
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    After Rhode Island and Vermont legalize (they have legislative study committees working out proposals) I think Connecticut and New Hampshire will quickly follow. It will be hard to justify keeping something illegal when your own state citizens can get it within an short drive.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    MJ is still illegal in GA but is apparently easy to get. I seem to get a 2nd-hand smoke buzz every time I'm in Follies. Is the enhancement to the SC experience, and/or sex in general, worth it to risk the illegality?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    That's a tough call @joc13 and depends on how local authorities treat marijuana use. In my experience it is has always been worth the risk because I have gotten away with it illegally. Just get high at home before heading out. And LOL if you are getting a contact high often at Follies then that seems a low risk place to do it.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It's illegal here.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    If I want to remain in touch with reality I smoke New York Diesel. If I want to live in an alternate reality I smoke my favorite weed ever: Ghost train, sativa 80%/indica 20% blend, 27.2% THC. I admit to getting high on the patio at desires, but not since October 2017.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @skibum609 LOL a 'ski bum' that smokes weed - that is sooo stereotypical. New York Diesel is good. I like Sour Diesel too. Never had Ghost Train, so I will have to try it. The sativa dominant hybrids that I usually get are Gorilla Glue #4, BC Bud, Blue Dream, AK-47, and of course my ATF, Dirty Girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion