tuscl

Any advice on the best strip club for extras in Philly area?

Friday, October 6, 2017 4:00 PM
Planning a trip to Philadelphia and wondering what the best strip clubs are for extras. Ideally just kissing or light making out. I often go to Cheerleaders when in town but have not had much luck. I'm not opposed to going back there if others give it high marks though. I'd also like to mention that I'd like to at least find a place with Cheerleaders level of talent and not a dive. Thanks!

11 comments

• FTS
    7 years ago
    You are quite shit outa luck when it comes to Philly. Closest places are probably the Playhouse Lounge or Pleasure Dome.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Making-out/kissing is often harder to come by than fucking and sucking; pretty-much anywhere
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I don't know if there's such a thing as "kissing" clubs. I think kissing just depends on the girl. In my experience most won't kiss.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    IME, kissing is more common than fucking. I have yet to fuck ITC, but I've made out with a couple of girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ @track: Do you regularly visit clubs where extras are allowed?
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    To each his own I guess... Kissing anyone!! I have just met period, worst an on-duty stripper in an extras club?? You're taking your life in your own hands brother. You don't know what or who she has done prior to you. That's like kissing a hooker you just picked up off the street. Keep everything covered in the club..Period!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    @papi, no I don’t. Eastern PA is not an extras friendly part of the country.
  • K
    7 years ago
    I have seen many of the women at Playhouse kiss customers right out in the open so kissing does happen. I don't advise it unless you want to taste her last customer.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I haven't had much luck with extras in eastern pa. I've tried a few clubs - and they don't seem to be very prevalent. You might be better off heading east into NJ. There used to be some filthy spots in the Cinnaminson area.
  • MULANEY
    7 years ago
    IMO the only real sure thing extras place in the philly area is Purple Orchid. If you are willing to lower your standards (wont find higher than an 8 in Purple Orchid and many sub 4's) AND are fine with aa girls ( i am) then just go to Purple Orchid. Penthouse has the hottest girls but extras are non existent their crappy communal LD room.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @markwillwalkthanks, if you're able to cross the Delaware into New Jersey, and especially if you like Brazilian women, then definitely try the Playhouse. It's my go-to club. The TUSCL community is steering you right, in my opinion. I've never been to Cheerleaders in PA, but their sister club in South Jersey should also provide what you're looking for, in my experience. And let's be honest, the women at Penthouse and at Delilah's in Philly are way hotter, as a general rule, but extras are very rare at these places. If you can pull extras at places like Penthouse or Delilahs, and you can comfortably afford it, then you don't need TUSCL's advice... TUSCL needs your advice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion