tuscl

Tips for attached day time SC hounds

Salty.Nutz
Deez Nutz
1. Always roll do-lo
-no witnesses or co-workers, they will mess up the mood.
2. Empty all your pockets except for your bankroll, ID and credit card, car key, no keys
-if you get dances you'll end up losing some shit.
3. Get a watch, you'll want to know the time. No phone *see #2
4. Get in between noon and 5 (avoid the late night party crowds. Its more relaxed during the day. Mileage greatly improved
5. Get a gym membership
6. Wear comfortable clothes, for example gym clothes. T-shirt with basketball shorts will do. Dances feel better if you know what I mean.
7. Relax, order some drinks (vodka soda) and get some dances.
8. When you had enough, go to the gym and shower. Change into your work clothes. See rule #5
9. Go home and tell your significant other you'll be going to the gym more often

3 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    I advise exactly the opposite of rules 1-3. And vodka soda is literally the drink of the most basic of basic bitches. Order some whiskey, Cupcake.

That said, for many years -- while I was dating seriously, and then married -- I followed a system similar to yours. I had a gym membership, and went often, so there was always a reason for a gym bag full of clothes in my trunk, always a reason for me coming home smelling like soap. On SC days, I'd leave the house, change out of work clothes and into my SC clothes (which were in my gym bag, under my gym clothes), go to the SC, on the way home stop by the gym to shower, change back into work clothes, go home. I always thought any married guy who wasn't doing that level of due diligence subconsciously wanted to get caught.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I would think you would want to use the gym membership a little, because if you're not getting in better shape or losing weight she might get suspicious. :-)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, as long as you have the gym membership, waddle your chubby ass into the gym now and then and actually work out :) More seriously, I always figured that breaking patterns drew attention . Luckily, I go to the gym a few times a week anyway, so coming home smelling like soap post-workout, or having a gym bag in my trunk, is never something remarkable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion