tuscl

LDK High-Low Cost Range

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, September 30, 2017 10:38 AM
Include only the cost to get your LDK on: dance/VIP costs & tips. What's the least you have paid for an LDK and the most? $40 is my low - exactly two dances $250 is my high - 1/2 hour VIP flat fee, no tip

6 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Nice numbers LDK82. A $5 low is hard to 'come' by.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Low: $60 - 3 dances High: $220 - 8 dances + tip
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LDK82, it's also hard to pull off a one dance LDK is also what I meant. I have to be super horny. LOL one day when the mood is right I'm going to try to LDK for free on the main floor just cuddling, spooning, and teasing with my dancer before dances. LMAO I don't have the guts to do it with my LDQ. She's probably the only one that I could do it with too. The thought never even crossed my mind until the other day it was feeling so good just having her tease my boner with her ass as we spooned at the bar. LOL idle minds are the devil's playpen.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Low-$20 one visit, one LDK High-$160-$180 for several LDKs on the same visit
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    $20 or less = LDK Master
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    One of my ATF gifted me one a few years ago for only $10. One dance. Yes, it had been a while for me, but she was so hot, and moved so perfectly......great memory :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion