tuscl

The Dick Dodger and Dick Clocker Dancer

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Sunday, September 24, 2017 1:41 PM
Let's talk about these kinds of dancers. We have all encountered them and got dances with them that were not that great because the dick dodger type just barely kept you hard and provided very low contact and the dick clocker type just beat your dick down without even a chance of an erection. I typically don't get dances anymore with either type once I realize that is how they dance. I'm curious how others feel about them. This is a generality only and putting the fact that it just may be inexperience aside, I think these types of dancers really don't like men and dick in general and it comes about in their dance style. Of the two, the dodger is the lesser of the two evils. She is still providing an arousing tease even though it is just the bare minimum. She teases the dick and gets it hard and she knows what it takes to do that, but again because it isn't her thing, she does as minimal as possible. Also in doing this she can play the extend the dance ROB game on you. Now the clocker on the other hand really doesn't like dick at all. She provides a faux GFE/hot-for-you dance under the guise of super aggression. She really sits down on your lap hard, grinds hard, and plays the dance up as a dancer that wants to rock your world. I know some guys may be totally into this, but seriously, I don't see how some of these moves can be actually stimulating at all. And I'm talking the dancer is still attractive as fuck. She's also the type that the minute you do get a boner and she knows it, she immediately does an aggressive boner-killing move (i.e. she clocks it). Again, the only explanation that I have for this outside of inexperience is that they just don't like dick.

17 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    The dick dodger is one and done with me these days. The dick clocker can be fun as long its not too hard.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Those of delicate dick really need to say something. So many guys do like it beaten on (not my preference). Plus, some younger girls may not have even encountered a semi yet. I thought all guys went around hard as rock most of time, until I was into my twenties.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    The dick dodger can be annoying especially when you realize the whole purpose is to tease you into extending the time, plus there is no way to increase your enjoyment of that experience. The dick clocker on the other hand can be controlled to an extent by posture changes on your part, denying her ability to crush the life out of your dick. These dances can end up quite enjoyable. I have never been able to LDK, so hopefully I can find a nice stripper to not only wind it up, but will also work it out.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    damn man. i still enjoy them all. and sometimes one might suprise you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster, if I go long enough and incrementally amp up the mileage with an 8-10 dodger I can get myself to LDK, but no way I LDK with a clocker. @Bj99, I am of delicate dick in part because I go commando and all I have is a few layers of thin polyester down there. Some of it has to do with clothing too. Denim with underwear is a completely different dance experience. And even if I don't say anything, I still do things to guard my junk like use my hands to lessen the blows. Sometimes this helps and I can work with that dancer and get my LDK but there are still some clockers that aren't interested in responding to my cues and the beatings continue.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    one example. she is grinding on me. i had allready told her what i would like. and what i would pay. obviously much less than she wanted. so she grinds on me. then after a minute she grabs my dick and puts me in. i tiped her the $50. she was fine with that. so much so i have enjoyed her bareback many times since. good girl.!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL justme62 every now and then you "hit" the jackpot with one! Great point!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Doces300, if you get hard with a dancer you theoretically have the ability to LDK. During a dance there is going to be an ebb and flow of your arousal that controls the magnitude of your boner. The key to LDKing is to have the mental view like you are masturbating yourself and then find that ebb and flow rhythm such that your next rising hard on is better than the last. So it is more of a continuum of winding up and down in multiple cycles where eventually you find that up phase that is stimulating and long enough to get you off. Oh and as long as you don't think you can LDK, you won't.
  • azrookie
    7 years ago
    Getting dances from a dodger is more frustrating. The girls who know just how to do the minimus to keep you excited, particularly the last 15 seconds of a song can end up costing a lot of money for little value because I keep thinking she's going to pick up the game any time now. After 3 or 4 like that, I'll shut it down. If the clocker is too rough out of the shoot and isn't receptive to some input to dial it down, I'll stop the engagement quicker.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    The dodger is more or less a tease, but the clocker has killed my dick in the pass. I'm take the dodger for a few dances (hey I'm a LDK, and want to be able to walk out of a club (as opposed to holding my shattered junk)!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If you don't like how she is doing it, why not provide a little instruction? If she doesn't comply, 1 and done.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @flagooner I usually try to provide feedback by way of body language. For example when a dodger just starts brushing my dick I will push it up against her harder and moan a little "yes" and I may hold her hips in a position that I like for just a moment as she starts pulling away. Or with a clocker I will prevent her from crushing my dick by stopping her with my hands and say things like "easy" or "softer". I actually like the less direct approach and to just use body language because with a receptive dancer that is truly into you, the dance(s) evolve into something better and better and I get to my LDK in a nice way this way because of the way we felt each other out. Either way, yes, feedback must be provided to these dancers. But all that said I'm telling you there are certain dancers that I truly believe don't like dick and this is why no amount of feedback will work. And I have had dancers of both types that learned to change their dances for the better so it is not like I don't know how to give the feedback. @Bj99 Can you give a dancer's input as to the best way a PL should give feedback to a dancer's methods. I would love your perspective on this.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    almost all dick dodgers for the most part wind up quitting the club after a few days anyway, give or take a day. when they do quit they are never missed by any of the customers.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    personally I don't mind dick dodgers too much as long as they show some intimacy like lying on my chest her face next to mine. for me that's fkn sexy as hell. just from my experience I kinda of prefer dodgers mainly its a tease, remember gentlemen that's all it is(most of the time) just a dance nothing more, and I'm perfectly fine with that as long as I get my rocks off that is.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The dodgers are a challenge - but I will grab their hips and position them exactly where I want. If the dancer objects - then it's one dance and done. The clockers can be fun. I like it rough - and I'll tell a clocker to go harder. If she increases the intensity - and anger - I'll get very close to an LDK. The release after getting a clocker can be intense and messy - but quite enjoyable!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You should ask her if she wants it to feel nice for you, (hopefully, she does) and then tell her how you want it. You can ask her if you can show her, and grab her hips and move her. If she doesn't get that, she doesn't want to.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Thx Bj99. That is a great approach. Much appreciated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion