tuscl

Another Teacher, Another Student, This Teacher Is HOT!

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    These female teacher to underage male student incidents are becoming so common place that I wonder if we should even bother posting them any more.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I would do her, and I'm legal.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    She's got a great smile - and a very pretty face too! She's a former gym teacher - so I'm thinking her body is fit and sexy too. Nice find!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The "victim" is a very lucky young man.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    I think this is the same Union County teacher that was posted about the other day. Her mugshot isn't nearly as good;)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Yeah I agree scat, only post the ones that are hot from here-on out - only reason I posted this one.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I read recently that the number of teacher:student liaisons had more than tripled since last year. And the number of female perps was way up. Many years ago my wife was a hot 22 year old high school PE teacher and some very old looking senior males kept hitting on her. I'm just guessing that the social taboo of these relationships has greatly diminished.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Where were these teachers when I was in High School. I would have volunteered to be a victim.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Her mug shot is hotter. Was looking for pics with her body. Can't make the call without seeing the body.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I would do her. I am legal, and I am also younger than her. Then again, I'm not that much younger than her, so she would probably tell me I am too old for her.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    She's pretty hot.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Despite how hot we all think she is, statistics show that the kid is going to be fucked up from this incident.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    You know the article didn't say whether the students were male or female.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion