tuscl

Is sex in public ok ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

7 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    It's OK with me, but apparently the cultural gatekeepers are pretty adamant that we go in the back room when it's time for our pants to come down.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Public nudity and sex are a huge turn on although I've only done it a few times. I got DS I and II to go topless at the beach with me. And DS II and I once had sex in a catamaran that was a half mile or so off the beach. Plus video girl blows me in the parking lot of an abandoned business frequently.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    That reminds me of when I was with a civvie in a seemingly isolated place with sand dunes near the AZ/CA/Mexico borders. She got naked and I took some photos, and just as we were finishing up and leaving, there were 2 or 3 border patrol SUVs up on a ridge. Fortunately, there was no hassle. I guess they just enjoyed the view.

The next time was on an unmaintained road on a mountain without many passerbys. We found a seemingly isolated area, but as the festivities were nearing their conclusion a car drove by about 20 yards away on the road that had been quiet the whole time.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice, is that LDK82 fucking you up the ass in an alley?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO you god damn Right...went to apple bees after
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    No, public sex is not OK. If you look like the couple in that photo. If the chick is hot, then's is perfectly acceptable -- and highly recommended.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In Swinger's Clubs, they usually offer privacy, but they also know that the more people who go for front rooms sex, the more that loosens up everyone. And some people come there just to see and be seen.

On Black Strip Clubs .Net, there were lots of accounts of places where girls jump onto your lap and start nibbling at your ear lobe and licking your neck, defying you to start making out with her. In black clubs this will probably be during the day shift.

Then in some they continue in VIP rooms, often a common VIP room. But in others, they just finish what they've started on couches in darkened corners.

And TUSCL members have insisted privately that in the mixed race dives, all the girls do it exactly that same way.

And then we've had threads about the Texas Chair Forts.

Not having real back rooms makes for more plausible deniability for the owner. And it also loosens everyone up.

Probably less money going to the house too.

Most retail spaces, like discos and night clubs, are designed to prevent sex from occurring. To keep people safe, to prevent allegations of unlawful lewdness.

I believe that in these membership strip clubs, built along the swinger's club model, where there will be no prohibition on public sex or lewdness, they probably allow it. The more people who do it with little or limited privacy, the more that loosens up everyone else. I want to visit some of the PGC Maryland places and Sights in Newark.

SJG

Picketty, Stiglitz, Krugman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si4iyyJD…

Creating bubbles to cover up, instead of fixing a broken economic system
    McCain, Opposes Obama Care Repeal
    http://www.npr.org/2017/09/22/552931161/…

GOP Senators who could block Obama Care Repeal
    http://www.npr.org/2017/09/20/552362082/…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion