tuscl

vinceygirl michaels Did Not Serve in the Military

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:31 AM
But he lied and said he did. He needs to apologize to actual veterans and to TUSCL for this.

9 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    He might be a pathological liar. I assumed there was more to the story, or that it was a misunderstanding, but after talking to him, he seems pretty off. I'd absolutely hate to abuse an actual vet of lying ab it bc it's such a disgraceful thing to do. All I know is that he really is a jerk.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Ahem, look what's talking about jerkness. You take the prize amongst your bosom buddies, Douchester/txtittyfag. Hj99 showed her true jerk colors when we communicated. Drop dead, stupid one.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well yeah. You expect to tell me what to do, and think, w no explainations, and then get all mad and condescending when I don't fall in line. I'm an "x-ennial," like Burlington. :P
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    And what's w the "H"?
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 “And what's w the "H"?” it’s better that you not ask questions. if you didn’t already know he’s a member of MENSA. i know this because he said so and there's no way he would lie about something like that. veterans are one thing but MENSA now that's serious shit
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Thank Dr. Phil, that actually makes a lot of sense! You know how some ppl are soo smart that they seem kinda retarded?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Gee, txtittydumbass, your'e the one in the hole. Douchester's back hole, no doubt one of the many reasons you smell so bad. LMAO Hj, you must be the moronic sister of Douchester/txtittydumbass, you are the retard.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Looks like your lies are catching up to you, finally, vinceygirl. Don't worry though. I'm sure if you just swear and curse enough people won't notice the fact that you lied about military service.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You sure got me! With all of the clever cursing and random insults, I was completely distracted from my simple question ab my new nickname. Your system really is good!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion