tuscl

Columbus

Warrenboy75
Anywhere in the USA on any given day
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 11:41 AM
So I know dinner is here [view link] Trying to get the most out of Tuesday for entertainment......on a road trip for work Columbus, Indianapolis and Cincinnati ( also known as no adult funland)

3 comments

• Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    If you went to the Columbus Upper Arlington location on Old Henderson Road, you could actually WALK to Kahoots.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Excellent choice for dinner, although I rarely dinr there unless it's on the company's dime. If someone else is paying I highly recommend the Japanese Wygu strip loin (stay away from any of their Australian Wygu choices because they aren't worth the cost). They also offer a 40 Day dry aged bone in ny strip that looks outstanding but I've never been willing to take a chance at putting that cost on the company's card. If you're paying I recommend either the Lamb Chop or Steak Au Poivre (spicy but delicious). If your on more of a budget they make a nice burger that will save you money for the club. Enough with the food and on to the clubs. Check out this recent discussion on Columbus clubs. [view link] Your right and cincinnati has nothing worth while. I would suggest stopping by Dayton instead on your way between Columbus and Indianapolis. Brads Brass Flamingo is my go to club in Indianapolis but I've also had fun at Dancers Show Club. For Dayton I suggest Cheeks or the Living Room. New York New York is south of Dayton and is your best option for a club in the vicinity of Cincinnati but it is very hit or miss.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Oh TUSCL does restaurant reviews now. When is Juice gonna review Church's Chicken.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion