tuscl

Burnout

Younger male in his early thirties who broke his strip club cherry five months ago. For awhile I was going twice a week for the last five months but I noticed a couple days ago that I was just getting....bored. If almost felt routine to go on a Saturday night now instead of being something I wanted to do.

Anyone else ever experience strip club burnout and for how long?

12 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Yep, personally I never knew how guys could go 2-3 times a week consistently, unless they were doing ITC most of those visits.

Take a break, go watch football at a sports bar instead, join a gym, play a sport at a rec center one night a week if you need something else to spend some time on.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Absolutely yes. Take a month or two off and you will start to miss it...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It happens to many of us. When it becomes mundane - it's time for a break. The duration of the break will depend entirely on you and how quickly your enjoyment of the club returns.

Start with a week - and then see if you really want to return. If you don't have the desire - don't go. If you get texts or calls from dancers - don't allow that to pressure you into going back (until you feel the desire again).

If you are burned out - you won't enjoy the experience - and your money won't be well spent.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If you get burned out of going to strip clubs it means that you are a homosexual. Same thing if you lie about military service.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Sure. A lot of guys here only go once a month or so and treat it more like a special event. You have to *really* love strip clubs to go more than once a week.

Take a break and go less often when you get back into it.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Smith was funny for the first time.

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I did a burnout in my camero once
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    What's a camero?

Is that some type of new cam service we don't know about?
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Going to the club to much? 1st-world problem. I'll take the money you were spending there.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Yes, I feel the same way right now. Have not been to the club for a month now.
    Not missing it yet.

I miss my CF, but she has not agreed to any OTC activities....yet.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Like anything it become routine.
    I will sometimes go 3 or 4 times over the course of a couple weeks when I find a club I like then not go for months. That is why I sometimes club tour when I travel. I fortunately now do not live close to any decent clubs and so I choose to save my clubbing money for better hunting.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Whenever I get burned out on clubbing I just go through my phone and find a dancer I haven't done OTC with for a while and send her a text to meet up again. Skip straight to the point instead of shopping for new talent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion