tuscl

Tuscl Meetup at Hi-Liter

rh48hr
Wakanda
Ok. The meetup is about to get underway. I am here waiting on chili and azdd. If anyone else wants to join us. I'm sitting over towards VIP. I'll check periodically check to see if anyone is looking for us.

40 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Azdd in the house.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    For the meetup to be sanctioned you need to channel our good buddy Heck !
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Chilli Palmer in the house.

Who's gonna join us
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'd love to, txtittydumbass is giving BJ's under the table. If you feel your cock getting sucked, it's him. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Unfortunately, he has AIDS. I won't partake. :)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    25 - I don't think I can do that! Lol
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    But it's not a meetup till he takes smith on a ride in the potmobile and scares the living daylight out of someone.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I wonder what really happened to him he was a genuine good guy, Smith thinks he's in jail, I don't believe that. Hot Stuff stopped posting at the same time. My personal thoughts are they got together and moved away.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive " they got together and moved away."

they moved away from the internet?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @DoctorPhil I have no idea maybe they wanted to sever all ties to anyone who knew them. Both Hot Stuff and Rech were well known in Detroit.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Just got back on town 30 minutes ago. Heading that way now will take 25 minutes. Any good dancers left?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    There are a few, but I don't know if this is the A team.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Estutwigg - let me know when ur here
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Azdd and chili have left. I'm about to head out in 15-20. Want to get one last set of dances. Looking for the right dancer.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Is the blow job queen working today?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Not this afternoon. Sorry JS
  • Chrisjenk94
    7 years ago
    JS you mean Amanda/Stephanie no she only works Tuesday -Friday dayshift
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Chris - that's not who he's taking about.

Alright I'm out. But a fun day here at HL and made some new friends.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I was there for a drink but got jumped on by an old familiar provider. Sat in the back by VIP and had my white ASU shirt on. Looked around and couldn't find a group of guys who looked like they were meeting up so I got dances, fireworks were shot, and had to go to a 6 year old's birthday party.

Who the fuck has a full on bday party for 6 yr olds? When does it end? I mean everybody feels obligated to shower this kid with gifts who probably will only play with them for 1 month and donate to Goodwill, only to create an over sense of entitlement to this child. Rant over, but asking 20-30 family members to put up a charade and make you feel guilty for not appearing at his bday party is bullshit for you parents.

Next meet up I will take more time to seek you guys out. Which part of the club were you at? Brooklyn entertained me along with Emily and then I bolted.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ChrisJenk are you a scorned PL? Must be, otherwise why name names?
  • Chrisjenk94
    7 years ago
    Godddamn Katana is hot
  • Chrisjenk94
    7 years ago
    JS if you mean Butterfly yes, she is here
  • Chrisjenk94
    7 years ago
    Rh48hr were you guys sitting in the middle?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I was half way to the club then I had to turn around because I broke a nail...maybe next time
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @juicebox69 "I was half way to the club then I had to turn around because I broke a nail."

that seems to be going around lately. i heard the same thing happened to larrymissionaryranukamclackportfishstix
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Don't you mean the Greyhound bus broke down Juice?
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Sorry all. I really tried to get in to finally meet all of you. Was 20 minutes from club and hit a call about my grandson being tak an to hospital. He is a priority over HL. Hopefully, I will get to meet each of you soon.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I ended up working. I guess I'll just bank the money for next Friday or Saturday.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Meet up?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a typical good time at a meetup, some show, others don't (Juice) LOL
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    We were back by VIP. Not in the far left corner as you walk in but right in front of it. There were just three of us and azdd left around 2 and chili around 245. I left about 315.

Estutwigg - no worries family first.

Meat - wish you would have pm 'ed me. I was checking my phone pretty regularly.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Was nice to meet rh48hr, and to re-connect with CP. Last met up with CP like 15 years ago! Would have liked to meet a few more of the Phoenix faithful! Next time - Lone Wolf, ndnman, Wet Willy, Meat 72, Corvus, you all are on notice!

Chrisjenk94, sorry dude but IMHO you are a dick, this is a fucking public forum.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    The fun thing about today was watching the girl's reactions to three PLs that are usually there solo having a summit meeting right by the entrance to VIP. Several gals that have known me as always being solo stopped by to say hello, but were clearly a bit confused about what was going on!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I'm sorry, I said I'd pm, too rh48. I had my second quickest service ever in my history at the Hiliter.

The quickest was getting a floor bj (over the shorts) and never ordering a drink. This was a couple years ago. This latest trip I sat down, denied a couple dancers until I got my drink, and as soon as my Order arrived an excellent blast from the past sat in my lap. Hasn't seen her in 5 years and she toned up and trimmed down to look great. She took care of me in one song knowing exactly what she was doing. Gave her $20 for that song, and I drank one of my two drinks before Emily came by. Gave her another $20 and then finished my other drink while Brooklyn came by. I was out in 20 minutes from 2:15-2:40 ish, in the back row by the entrance.

We will have to make an excuse to get members together. Maybe a special appearance by Juice and his crew when he does his west coast Poker tour to Vegas! Phoenix has some good places to Uber around for someone who wants to party.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Definitely have to work it out meat. Something before the end of year.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    Couldn't get away as I had to attend a 4 year olds birthday party at The Biltmore. :) Next time!
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    ND, must be quite a 4year old if their party was at the Biltmore. Now if it was a racehorse, then maybe.....
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    Turf Paradise.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Was p.Nimrod a no show ?
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    No clackport/Pnemesis/missionary/RandyAnukam.

You could easily spot those lips, even in the dark. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion