tuscl

Hairstylist in Atlanta

Saturday, September 16, 2017 9:47 AM
Odd request I know. I need a haircut. And I miss the days when there were some hottie ladies cutting hair near me. Does anyone know a good place around Tucker,Doraville, Brookhaven?

12 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Don't know about Atlanta, but the ones I like the best are the ones that give you wine in the waiting area and the stylist massages your head and neck as part of the deal. Their idea of extras is waxing your eyebrows, though. Don't fall for this.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Looks like this is the place in Brookhaven: [view link] The first review using Yelp Sort says: "This is a great place to get a modern Fresh hair style, relax recharge and leave happy. It's a new styling salon in Marietta where the focus IS YOU... while you get a cool haircut surrounded by beautiful women.. Ask for Christiana ..." Obviously, this dumbass put his review for the Marietta under the one on Brookhaven Ave, but their web booking tool allows you to pick the name of the stylist, so you can pick a female name at least. Or maybe call and ask for recommendations for the type you're looking for, like a blond spinner. Then there is this one: "Before your haircut you get the option of going to the back and changing into a robe so that your close don't get dirty."
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    Thanks I will have to look at yelp. forgot about that. I happen to know that one of the Follies girls works close by, or did. that was back in January. Great Clips has been shity lately. Most don't ask to trim the eyebrows, And a bunch of them don't seem to notice that crazy hair growing on your ears. Yeah, getting old a hair starting to grow in odd places sucks.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Fear it, they will wax your nose/ears: [view link] Personally, I would rather take care of that at home and get the Executive haircut with the 5 minute massage and hot towel finish.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I know 2 Follies girls that are both going to the same cosmetology school. One of them got fired recently and is working through SA. I'll bet she'll cut your head, eye brows and balls for $100 or $200 if you want the full treatment. :)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Getting your nuts cut seems a little extreme to have done by a cosmetologist. I know barbers used to do blood letting and tooth extractions, but still.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Above all, be careful when you're in Korea: [view link] "Barbershops These are rather s"eedy places that are usually staffed by older women. There are two variants: A jerkoff/blowjob place or a sex place. At jerkoff places, they just jerk you off. Sometimes the girl who greets you and gets you hard is different than the girl who actually jerks you. A mate of mine had a bad experience when after they put the towel over his eyes, he peeked to find that the owner was jerking him off (an old man). Sex places you just pay for sex."
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    OK, I should know this but SA is not in the glossary. Right now, I would pay extra for a topless haircut. As long as the haircut is good. I hope it wasn't Ashely that got fired. She was fun. I should find a way to go Follies tomorrow. Knowing my luck my son will be stopping by tomorrow afternoon. I dated/lived with an Korean woman for a long time. My son is half asian. I am so done with asian women. Would take one incredible asian woman to change that. Latino women now on the other hand seem to be horny all the time and so cuddly, something I love. But as my sons tells me they play by MMA rules.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > I should know this but SA is not in the glossary. SA = Seeking Arrangement. It's a website where you can pay $80/month to be catfished by trolls. There are occasional rumors of women using that site, too, but as far as I know they are unsubstantiated.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    SA = Seeking Arrangements.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    Thanks, I should have figured that one out. Yeah most of the websites are trolls these days.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Thank God this site doesn't have any!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion