tuscl

ATF Throwing a party a club......And you're invited....

SebastianCobb
California
So she's throwing a party a club....with her friends...Prob is I would probably be the only guy there.....That's super awkward because I the friends are only going to cockblock and it only opens up the door for a number of problems.....

Ive made progress and we're closer so I don't to miss it but if I do go there might be problems...I'm not taking any friend because they're assholes and will probably start shit with the girls....

I know that if I don't go...there will be hell to pay and she will forever remind me of it....

Suggestions?

13 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Grab her by the pussy that's what our president does.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Tame an English course
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    You might be surprised at how many guys are there.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Somebody needs to bring the booze, that's why you were invited!!!!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Just go. Maybe she will get drunk and y'all can make out. It will be fun.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was once invited to a birthday party for a stripper's dog. I didn't go because it was being held in a bar. I don't drink and didn't want to get stuck buying drinks for a bunch of women that I wasn't even going to get dances from. I was forgiven.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If you don't want to go, don't go. If she's going to be bitchy about it, she's not someone you want to be around anyway.

If you go, be confident and don't be a wuss. And if you do that maybe what bj99 said will happen. If you keep worrying about not upsetting her, you'll stay in the friend zone.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Brang dem to da lawerd
  • impala
    7 years ago
    If you don't want to go I'll take one for the team and fill in for you
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    And it's a great opportunity to hook up a one of her stripper friends (for free) and show her that women desire you, and that you aren't hers, if you are friend zoned.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 has a very good suggestion. It seems that you have more of a relationship with the dancer - and if she's nagging you - it might be time to rework your relationship.
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    Are you fucking her? If yes then go make a token appearance and exit quickly and gracefully. If not, then don't bother--what's she gonnna do, stop giving you the pussy that you ain't getting anyway?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Agree with timbuck if you haven't fucked her yet skip it if you want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion