Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

STFU!

Mate27
Mate27117137

TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

All you do t know shit, except a couple of you. Juice, he knows what he knows and he's as bad as can.

The rest of you think you know shit, but you don't know a god damn thing! Lol....

Although you do know how to pay women for sex. I'm sorry, I recant. You do know your shit.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO Amen...preach it brother

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I know I need a good spanking to get me back in line sometimes. :P

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fuck dem faggots

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

BJ - fortunately for you, I'm available to help when you need a spanking to get back in line :-)

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

that's a big commitment rh. What a Boy Scout!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Spanking dudes since 2011

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The faggotry kills me

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You don't know shit shithead.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Juice knows his shit - and MackTruck knows his shit too. Bj needs a firm spanking - and I'm the man to take charge of her - and her excellent booty.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

We all need to be put in line at some point.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Mamasan needs to expand her services ;)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

WTF?

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

Stfu

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Lmfao!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement