tuscl

Painted Ladies

EastCoaster
I strongly prefer women of color. Every color.
Sunday, September 10, 2017 8:04 AM
Last Friday night in Greensboro, NC (before I visited Southside Johnny's -- see review posted last night), I went to the National Folklife Festival downtown to hear some live music. When I got there about 6:00 pm, much to my utter astonishment there were three women walking around in the crowd who were painted from head to toe in brightly-colored psychedelic designs. At first I thought they were not wearing *anything* under the paint, but when I got closer I saw that they were wearing painted-over barely-there pasties over their nipples and scanty painted-over thongs below. Other than those minimal coverings, their boobs and butt cheeks were totally hanging out. The visual effect was incredible. They were advertising the International Bodypainting Competition being held at the Greensboro Coliseum on October 14. I'd go, but I will be in Atlanta visiting Follies that day. (Bummer, I know.) Anyway, it was a nice diversion to see nearly-naked women out in public, getting their pictures taken with men, women, and children alike at the most family-friendly event imaginable. Has anyone here on TUSCL been to one of the bodypainting competitions?

3 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'd have probably been walking around trying to hide my boner.
  • caskel
    7 years ago
    There's a downtown restaurant in my area that is the definition of 'Breasturant.' The wait staff wears only body paint on their torso with booty shorts or bikini bottoms. I try to get in there for lunch a couple times a month. The food is surprisingly good.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    They have bodypainted girls trolling Times Square now too. It's bizarre to see girls who are mostly naked when walking around New York City. It's very distracting too. Times Square has gotten odd - as you see Elmo, some super heroes and mostly naked girls walking around looking for tips!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion