• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    What is your favorite old commercial
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Where's the beef ???
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Not an old commercial, but I like the booking.com ad where a kindergarten teacher is getting trolled and harassed by her unruly students:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIiQGKQ7…

Little girl who spells "butt" on the bulletin board will probably grow up to be a stripper. Asian kid in the fish aquarium will probably go to MIT (he's Asian) then he'll come to TUSCL in midlife to learn how to pay for sex.

Some group of humorless teachers filed a petition -- but I think it's just plain funny. And the teacher is sort of hot.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @RandomMember that commercial is excellent! It's funny and it made me remember the product! I've not used booking dot com - but it's definitely a great ad.

There was an old commercial that I jerked off to many times as a kid - and it was for some women's cologne - I think it was called Enojolie? But the line was "I can bring home the bacon - fry it up in a pan - and never let you forget you're a man" - I thought the woman was hot and a bit dirty too!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    This one isn't old but I find it amusing the commercial I think it's for Geico with the running of the bulldogs it's currently on sports channel many times every day.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I've driven several big 8 Pony cars, I've owned 2 and test drive the latest models. I learned to drive manual transmission cars on a 68 Cobra Mustang. Good fun.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Ford needs to stick to their old formula for trucks. Aluminum may be futuristic but the ride is too rigid and the ones made out if steel aren't as rocky. It's become a flop due to commodity prices deflating.

Also , if they decide to stay on the Taurus as a high quality sedan with luxury performance at affordable pricing, they will sell the shitbout if those because they are also known for reliability and safety.

Sell the stock and pick it up at a better price in 6 months. However you will be fine if Holding as long term 5-10 years out.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Link ?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    There was an old Mercedes Benz commercial from 1988 or 1990 that played on TV in Florida. It showed a MB stopped in front of one of those drawbridges (with the see-through metal grates). The unseen driver revs the car's engine as the bridge goes up. the tag line was, "just knowing you can is enough."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion