tuscl

Biting...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Do you like to bite during amorous adventures or do you like getting bit?

During a visit to my favorite club yesterday I was told that one of my favorites and one of the most popular girls in the club had been fired for biting. According to my source she bit a customer on the finger and he complained to the management. I have to wonder what the whole story is. I've had my dick in that mouth and not even a nibble.

13 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I was in a club not long ago and there was an altercation out of the lap dance room a stripper came running out shouting about some guy bit her nipple and made her bleed , needless to say the floor man had this guy in a headlock and they frog marched him out the door.
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    I Like it my CF has me sprung. Last time I was there she was biting my lip and gently kissing me we even had a 3 way kiss with her friend when I told them I was leaving. Needless to say I like biting and at one point my cf would suck on my index finger.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No. I don't find faux cannibalism sexy.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Nibbles, not bites, for me.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^ What he said! I *hate* it when strippers bite or pinch my nipples but love it when they suck them. I'm assuming they generally feel the same way :)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    A stripper once said, "Bite me."
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Yes, if she actually likes it.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "I was in a club not long ago and there was an altercation out of the lap dance room a stripper came running out shouting about some guy bit her nipple and made her bleed , needless to say the floor man had this guy in a headlock and they frog marched him out the door."

haha

that's why i stick to just sucking my CF's nipples. i've been tempted to bite, but haven't done it....yet. nothing wrong with biting them, you just have to do it gently.......that guy obviously didn't
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Light nibbling can be erotic, but count me out when it gets to the point of discomfort or leaving marks.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    A nibble yes, biting no.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    She can bite my ass and lick my sweaty nut sack
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    It depends. I don't want to feel any pain so no biting on tight muscle areas. That could hurt. Now if it's a gentle bite on loose or soft muscles, no problem. However sucking feels better. I once kinda bit a dancers nipple in one club and a dancer said something like OMG, you did that perfect. No one else seems to know how to do that. You're my secret. I didn't have the heart to tell her I wasn't planning on going back to that club for a long long time if ever. Instead of biting with my teeth, I sort of squeezed her nipple with my lips and she loved it. Biggest surprise reaction I remember. I was relieved she wasn't upset. I don't even remember what the dancer looked like. I don't want a dancer to bite my neck or nose or nipples. I've been bitten in several places. I encountered a bunch of vampire like strippers in some clubs at one time. I believe at one time a bunch of drunk solders talked most of the strippers into biting their junk through their shorts because they were completely numb and couldn't hardly feel anything from the lap dances. I was new to getting bit at the time and they weren't listening to me. Probably an acquired feel and seems ok if it doesn't hurt. Aka, you had a lot to drink and doesn't draw any blood. It's also a sneaky way to get your dick in a strippers mouth without sex with your clothes still on. Some guys are like if a girl does that, he will slap the hell out of her.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'd think there is more to the biting story. I wonder if the customer was being a dick and that was her method of retribution. It would seem odd that playful bites/nibbles would cause any issue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion